IntraHealth International Job Vacancy 2018 for Senior Manager of Strategic Information, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for IntraHealth International Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
IntraHealth International Job Vacancy 2018
At IntraHealth, our mission is to improve the performance of health workers and strengthen the systems in which they work. For over 35 years in over 100 countries, we’ve partnered with local communities to make sure health workers are present where they’re needed most, ready to do the job, connected to the technology they need, and safe to do their very best work.
IntraHealth International, Inc. is currently accepting expressions of interest from potential candidates interested in serving as the Senior Manager of Strategic Information as part of IntraHealth’ s submission for an upcoming USAID-funded worldwide multilateral program.
The Senior Manager of Strategic Information (SI) will be a senior member of the IntraHealth project leadership team. S/He will oversee all strategic information aspects of a new large and complex project, contingent on funding. S/he will be responsible for leading the design and implementation of the program monitoring and evaluation (M&E) framework and information system to track delivery against targets, outcomes and impacts. S/he will lead analysis of data collected for assessment of progress and areas of improvement as well as measure program outcomes and impact. S/he will ensure a robust and adequate M&E system to enhance the collection, management and analysis of program data and to track and report progress towards intended results. S/he will guide reporting processes amongst technical staff and consolidate program reports, promote learning and knowledge sharing of best practices and lessons learnt, and supervise SI team members.
The Senior Manager of Strategic Information will report to the Project Director.
- Provide overall leadership support and technical assistance for the development and implementation of M&E system/framework including the project’s M&E Plan.
- Function as a primary point of contact for SI related technical support, including but not limited to providing technical advice to PEPFAR/USAID and local implementing partners, Ministries of Health (MOH), and other collaborating organizations. Manage the development and implementation of required program assessment and/or evaluations as well learning plans.
- Experience in in PEPFAR’s Site Improvement through Monitoring System (SIMS) assessments and support analysis and use of SIMS data for program improvement and
- PEPFAR’s Data for Accountability, Transparency and Impact (DATIM) system; oversee partner reporting and support USAID level data review, cleaning, analysis and onward reporting to OGAC through the country’s PCO.
- Support the project to develop and use harmonized data capture tools and data analysis plans for reportable indicators, ensuring timeliness, quality and completeness of service data in line with the national and county information management systems and PEPFAR reporting requirements.
- Conduct regular data quality assessments on program indicators and routine data checks at service delivery points
- Research, compile, write, and submit information, including results and their analysis, for project reports, including the quarterly and annual reports, and respond to ad hoc requests for data from the donor, MOH and other stakeholders
- Supervise SI staff and provide technical support, training and mentoring to SI officers/data clerks at service delivery points.
- Develop forms and tools as well as procedures and timetables for the timely collection and submission of data and related training on their use.
- Prepare and/or contribute to program reports, technical briefs, summaries, protocols, qualitative and quantitative analyses based on results to assist project in adjusting program activities.
- Collect and disseminate best practices and lessons learned from the project.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Post-graduate degree in a relevant discipline, such as bio-statistics, informatics, public health, epidemiology, economics, social science, etc. with at least five years of experience designing and implementing monitoring and evaluating activities
OR Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, such as social science, public health, epidemiology, bio-statistics, etc. with at least seven years of experience designing and implementing monitoring and evaluating.
- A firm command of the M&E issues with respect to service delivery programs; experience in HIV service delivery programs will be an advantage.
- Demonstrated experience in setting up and managing M&E systems that track performance of the project.
- Demonstrated analytical skills to measure the outcomes of the project’s activities and support project supervision.
- Demonstrated skills in quantitative data analysis and data management.
- Strong writing and organizational skills for monitoring and reporting on program and program outcomes and impacts.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to IntraHealth International career website on recruiting.ultipro.com to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: