Internet Solutions Job Recruitment 2018 for Intermediary Support Engineer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Internet Solutions Job Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Internet Solutions Job Recruitment 2018
The TSE receives, records/documents client interactions (through calls, emails, chats and on-site visits) into the ticket management system; troubleshoots leading to issue isolation; resolves technical the issues in a timely manner; ensures client expectations are properly managed and provide reports on configurations done while observing both proprietary and industry best practices.
Works closely with Networks sections to help understand, isolate and resolve problems and where need be developing solutions and escalate un-resolvable issues to the senior technical support engineer or Team leader for further investigation and resolution.
The TSE has operational perspective and detailed product knowledge.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receives support queries through available interaction channels, diagnoses, identifies, isolates and resolves issues that could be associated with WAN/LAN solution functionally such as network connectivity, application errors, database or data errors, message flow, firmware, software application errors and server performance.
- Provides direct support for both Internet and ASIT clients. S/He also trains and assists customers in the utilization of provided internet services, proprietary software & hardware devices; troubleshooting & support tools.
- Through defined periodic reviews, follow-ups and update of the tickets within the client management system for assigned cases to ensure resolution within SLA.
- Provides qualitative unique, proprietary solutions and solutions support for all customer queries /complaints and meet aimed at achieving the defined quality assurance standards.
- Works with internal/external networks & system engineering teams, senior support engineers and team leaders to identify and isolate root cause and support implementation of solutions that have not been solved.
- The TSE’s also validates the fix for customer problems. Typically working closely with different systems and service provider teams to apply the patch/upgrade or support change of systems or development of servers and network devices to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Provides detailed incident/issue reports, and recommendations or any other feedback to internal and external clients on handled cases in a defined neat and timely manner.
- Is required to achieve agreed upon individual Key Performance Indicators & Service Level Agreements aimed at supporting the Team Leader and Senior engineers in the team to achieve agreed-upon global KPIs and quality standards to maximize customer satisfaction and revenue retention and growth.
- Identify, pursue or recommend avenues for potential business or revenue generation in the course of customer interaction.
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree/Higher Diploma / Diploma in Information Technology or Information Systems or Computer Sciences or Business Information Technology or Business Information Systems, Telecommunication engineering or related discipline.
- Practical knowledge of networking and networked environment.
- Practical knowledge and skill in Radio Frequency (RF) and IP.
- Practical knowledge of Alvarion and Motorola Equipment is an added advantage.
- One must have an intermediary IT background must be currently in the IT industry.
- CCNA practical knowledge of its application and certification is an advantage.
- Mail Systems – MDaemon, Exchange etc.
- 1- 2 years Work experience in a similar field.
How to Apply
If your background and competence meet the above requirements and you are self-driven, proactive, results oriented person, please send your application letter, CV and relevant testimonials to The Human Resources Manager through [email protected] quoting the job reference number.
To be received not later than close of business 4th May 2018
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: