Internet Solutions Job Recruitment 2018 for Client Services Manager
The Field Support Manager is responsible for implementing strategic imperatives and objectives in the most effective manner so as to attain maximum sustainability and profitability within the business. The Field Support Manager ensures that there is consistent service delivery and performance within the section through continuous performance assessment and service improvement initiatives.
S/He is accountable for ensuring that all Field Support Sectional Objectives are achieved through managing operations, people, and resources as well as facilitating required changes and creating an effective working environment.
To maintain and enhance customer relationships, achieve organizational, operational objectives and service improvement imperatives, s/he works both internal and external stakeholders.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To effectively manage all Field Support operational activities and implementation of sectional service experience imperatives aimed at achievement of sectional – operational and business objectives.
- Accountable for sectional planning, people development & capability and resourcing through effective leadership, recruitment, people development and management.
- Manages sectional strategic implementation, budgets, plans, goals and outputs in order to ensure alignment with the organizational vision. This includes scenario planning, regular reviews as well as contingency plans.
- Provide input into the development of tactical strategies, develop and implement supporting operational strategies aimed at achievement of Sectional, Departmental and Business objectives.
- Ensure operational efficiency through the development and implementation of sound operational, process, quality, standard and service optimization processes. This includes defining, implementing and measuring effectiveness of field support operational policies and processes
- Develop and implement service experience enhance initiatives, process reengineering and drive a continuous service improvement program within the section. This is aimed at ensuring successful delivery of Sectional, Operational Objectives and Services Contracts.
- Manage in country and regional stakeholder relationships, monitor client experience and contractual compliance for all relevant contracts.
- As a second line support and onsite support section, ensure provision of sound technical advisory and recommendations based on client needs, current information and industry trends and act as the point of escalation for any service experience issues.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting in respect of key performance metrics and recommendations to improve field operational efficiency.
- Degree in Information Technology or Business Information Systems, Telecommunication or related discipline.
- Additional Certification in Client Experience, Business Administration or IT an added advantage.
- Proven expertise in management of Networking and ICT Services.
- MBA an added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a leadership or management position.
- 5 – 6 years’ experience in Telecoms/ISP or IT Industry.
Job Specific Requirements
- People Management
- Change Management
- People Development and Empowerment
- Process Development
- Project Management
- Resource Management
- Commercial Knowledge
- Customer Orientation
- Financial Acumen
- Communication (Verbal and Written)
- Networking (internal and external)
- Project Management
How to Apply
If your background and competence meet the above requirements and you are self-driven, proactive, results oriented person, please send your application letter, CV and relevant testimonials to The Human Resources Manager through [email protected]
To be received not later than close of business 22nd January 2018
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: