International Monetary Fund Job Vacancy 2018 for Administrative Assistant
Location: The Office of the Resident Representative in Kenya
The Resident Representative office in Nairobi is seeking an experienced Kenyan National for the position of Administrative Assistant.
Job Summary: The Administrative Assistant provides a wide range of administrative and office support services to the Resident Representative in an efficient and timely manner. These include arranging meetings for the Resident Representative and visiting teams, drafting official communication, managing office stocks,
and supporting office accounting.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks;
- strongly motivated individual with the ability and willingness to perform tasks with limited supervision;
- effective time management and organizational skills;
- good interpersonal and communication skills;
- demonstrate use of initiative and exercise flexibility;
- commitment to team-oriented work;
- sensitivity to confidential matters is required.
- Knowledge of MS Office is a requirement.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree and/or college diploma preferably in Office Management or Business Administration with three years relevant work experience.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to email: [email protected]
Applications must be received by March 23, 2018.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: