International Medical Treatment Job Vacancy 2018 for Client Coordinator Intern, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for International Medical Treatment Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
International Medical Treatment Job Vacancy 2018
International Medical Treatment is a medical treatment facilitator that helps people seek high-quality medical treatment overseas.
We are looking for a smart, customer-focused client intern that is hard working and ambitious and is wanting to gain hands-on experience working with people across Africa in the overseas medical facilitation industry.
If you are a recent graduate, hardworking, have exceptional people skills, critical thinking and willing to learn, we want to hear from you.
The Client Coordinator intern will work with the senior client coordinator to help where needed.
This position requires someone who cares for our clients, has exceptional customer service and communication skills, excellent writing skills and problem-solving skills.
The position would be suitable for someone who recently graduated and may have a bit of experience working in a hospital in a customer service role or in a sales role and a strong willingness to learn about the overseas medical coordination industry.
Reporting to the client coordinator, the incumbent will be required but not limited to:
- Help where needed
- Learn about the overseas medical coordination industry
- Answer calls and any questions
- Help create any documents needed
- In partnership with the marketing team help develop content to raise awareness of IMT through blog posts, brochures or additional webpages
- Attend events to raise awareness of IMT and help attract additional clients
Qualifications and skills
- A recent graduate in nursing or other relevant field
- A strong desire to learn about medical conditions, treatment options and advanced medical equipment to be able to explain this to people who contact us. Just in a basic way as we do not provide medical advice.
- A strong desire to provide exceptional customer service to all our clients is essential
- Excellent communication and English writing skills is a must
- A wiliness to work in a fast paced start up environment
- Computer literate – Strong Outlook, Word and other software skills
- Flexible and willing to help in other areas if need be
- A team player
How to Apply
Please send your CV/resume and covering letter stating why you want to assist people to find the best medical treatment to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line.
Please note that only candidates submitting a complete CV/resume and covering letter.
Closing date for applying for this position is 04th November 2018
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: