International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) Job Vacancy 2018 for Regional Logistics Trainer
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organisation with the exclusively humanitarian mission to protect the lives and dignity of victims of war and internal violence and to provide them with assistance.
It also endeavours to prevent suffering by promoting and strengthening International Humanitarian Law and universal humanitarian principles.
The ICRC Logistic Support Centre in Nairobi (Industrial Area) is seeking an experienced & highly motivated individual to fill the position of Regional Logistics Trainer.
- Function as the training and professional development focal point in the area of Supply Chain Management in the region;
- Making sure the relevant tools, solutions, best practices and recommendations from the Head Quarters and other regions are shared and implemented;
- Conducts training and knowledge management needs and gaps assessments;
- Plan, coordinate, administrate and evaluate all aspects of preparatory & needs-based trainings for new and existing staff of the Logistics Division in the region;
- Coordinate mentoring programs for the region and maintain relevant rosters;
- Follow, support and when needed, guide staff professional development and contribute to the definition of their development plans;
- Leads organization, planning, preparation (i.e. administrative, logistical, contents/materials) and evaluation of tailor-made training events (i.e. seminars and workshops);
- Proactively and reactively seek more effective and innovative learning and development as well as knowledge management solutions;
- Holder of a relevant Degree (supply chain management, learning and development, education);
- At least 6 years of relevant work experience (supply chain management, learning and development, training, relevant project management);
- Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Advanced Computer Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Databases);
- Proven experience in knowledge management considered an asset;
- Excellent coordination and communication skills, planning and stakeholder management skills, creative problem-solving, ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
How to Apply
Interested persons with the required background and experience are invited to submit their application to Human Resources Office on the address or e-mail below, on or before 09th April 2018.
Please include a cover letter, detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certificates, current and expected remuneration and contact details of three referees.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
International Committee of the Red Cross, Logistics Support Centre, P.O. Box 34071, 00100 (GPO), Nairobi, Kenya
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: