InterContinental Hotels Group Job Vacancy 2018 for Health Club Supervisor, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for InterContinental Hotels Group Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
InterContinental Hotels Group Job Vacancy 2018
The Hotel is an ideal venue for experiencing great room comfort, has excellent Banquet and Catering facilities, having one of the largest ballrooms in Nairobi and it boasts of 3 Restaurants and 2 Bars.
InterContinental Hotels are synonymous with excellence in customer service. At the InterContinental Nairobi, we commit ourselves in creating unforgettable experiences for our guests, providing personalized service, anticipating and fulfilling our customers’ needs.
InterContinental Nairobi has, for years been an oasis for business travelers’ as well as those who want to experience the wonders of Africa.
Your day to day
- Come up with revenue generation strategies in partnership with other outlets and Hotel programs
- Identify and customize packages for target clients in order to up sell Health Centre usage and Massage sessions.
- Review pricing against market trends and demand and update accordingly in liaison with Finance and Management.
- Prepare and check monthly budgets and generating income channels
- Responsible for driving revenues from gym membership at the correct rates
- Ensure timely renewal notices/Invoices are issued to members in liaison with Finance
- Ensures that all payments for services rendered at the Health Centre are receipted and accounted for.
- Actively participate in training and development programs and maximize opportunities for self and team development.
- Monitor and maintain team discipline in accordance to Company regulations
- Prepare training and development plans.
- Performs Fitness centre departmental induction, performance evaluation and coaching
- Be completely conversant with and adhere to the hotel’s health and safety policy and procedures.
- Inspects the Fitness Centre and swimming pool.
- Lead team to achieve total fitness experience for all members
- Handle and take appropriate action to track and resolve guest complaints or any incidents.
- Check customer satisfaction by monitoring Guest Heartbeat scores and internal feedback.
- Be able to promote the hotel (and InterContinental Hotels Group generally) products and services.
- Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge about all InterContinental Hotels Group hotels in your region.
- Conduct personal training and group sessions with clients, adhering to incentive agreement guidelines for fitness service limits.
- Ensure that all fitness team members maintain knowledge of current pricing and promotions among others.
- At least a Diploma in Sport Science/Physiology/Leisure & Recreation Management fitness
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role in a 4 or 5 star Hotel.
- Must have a valid First aid and Lifeguard certification.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: