INtel College Job Vacancy 2018 for Marketing and Recruitment Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for INtel College Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
INtel College Job Vacancy 2018
INtel College (est. 1990) is located off General Mathenge Road, Westlands. The College focuses on Computing and Business Programmes. The College is accredited with various local and international examination bodies thus giving students an opportunity to choose from a variety of programmes within these fields. In addition to short courses and Diploma level course, INtel College collaborates with the University of Sunderland, UK to offer Bachelor degree programmes in either Business or Computing.
The college boasts excellent teaching facilities, a great learning environment, and consistently achieves distinction level results in academic audits, conducted by various quality assurance bodies.
The College currently has vacancies for Lecturers teaching Certificate to Diploma Level courses, in the Departments of Business and Computing
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Recruit students to agreed set targets; report on the progress of marketing plans and the impact of specific marketing initiatives in terms of increasing recruitment/conversion and enhancing the reputation of the college.
- Use social media channels to recruit and engage with prospective students;
- Support, manage, plan and undertake recruitment activities that will include recruitment fairs, school visits, alumni/college events and any other events leading to successful student recruitments.
- Undertake appropriate follow up actions arising from such visits, working with colleagues to ensure that such activities are successful in terms of raising awareness and increasing enrollments.
- Use the college systems to engage with enquiries and applicants to ensure enrolment.
- To participate in activities to support enquiry handling and conversion.
- Network with career advisors at schools, corporates and relevant individuals to maximize student recruitment and conversion;
- Have excellent knowledge of the college course portfolio and of entry requirements.
- A relevant diploma or degree or equivalent experience;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience in the recruitment of within an educational institution;
- Applicants with digital marketing skills and graphics design skills will be at an added advantage.
Remuneration: Gross KShs 25,000/- plus commissions per month
How to Apply
The Principal, INtel College
[email protected] or drop off your application to:
INtel College Campus, End of General Mathenge Road Westlands.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: