Insurance Company Recruitment 2018 for Assistant Manager – Business Development
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for insurance Company Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Insurance Company Recruitment 2018
Our Client, a General Insurance Company wishes to recruit suitable person to fill the position of Assistant Manager – Business Development.
Assistant Manager – Business Development Job Responsibilities
- Oversee all new sales activities except activities related to the branches
- Vetting and onboarding of intermediaries and ensure they book satisfactory premiums.
- Cross selling of products to existing clients to boost organic growth
- Develop and implement sales strategies for expansion of existing markets and penetration of new market frontiers.
- Implement strategies to grow and sustain market share and the quality of the business accepted.
- Oversee the renewal cluster of business development function.
- Ensure that clients and intermediaries receive renewal notices on time.
- Hold renewal meetings and ensure the target for renewable business is met.
- Prepare and make presentations to intermediaries and other interest groups.
- Generate, analyze and submit various reports as may be required from time to time.
Requirements for the Assistant Manager – Business Development Job
- A Bachelor’s degree in business and qualified insurance professional (ACII or AIIK).
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar capacity in busy business development department of a General Insurance Company
- Team player with excellent planning, organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Result driven with track record of demonstrable networking, selling and ability to identify new opportunities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th July 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.