Institute of Economic Affairs Job Vacancy 2018 for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Institute of Economic Affairs Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Institute of Economic Affairs Job Vacancy 2018
The Institute of Economic Affairs (IEA Kenya) is a think-tank that provides a platform for informed discussions in order to influence public policy in Kenya. We seek to promote pluralism of ideas through open, active and informed debate on public policy issues. We undertake research and conduct public education on key economic and topical issues in public affairs in Kenya and the region, and utilize the outcomes of the research for policy dialogue and to influence policy making.
The Institute of Economic Affairs (IEA Kenya) seeks a Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer to be based in Nairobi, Kenya. The M&E Officer will work with the programme team and IEA partners in developing systematic and efficient project performance monitoring systems for a period of one year.
Terms of Reference
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support and contribute to the development and implementation of M&E systems and various M&E tools.
- Participate in programme design and proposal development, including the theory of change and log frame design and budgeting for M&E.
- Support programme staff in planning and executing M&E, including data collection methodology, tools and data management and analysis
- Coordinate relations with IEA’s development partners regarding their M&E systems and their implementation
- Respond to requests for information on various projects and project performance
- Participate in field monitoring visits to ensure the quality of data collected and verify the accuracy of reported data
- Contribute to IEA’s organizational learning
- Perform any other relevant tasks assigned
Competencies and Skills
- University degree preferably in social sciences or other relevant disciplines
- At least three (3) years’ relevant work experience in performance monitoring and implementation of M&E systems
- Ability to collect, analyze, verify data and draw evidence-based conclusions
- Experience in design of baseline surveys and program evaluations
- Advanced use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Advanced knowledge and experience of standard M&E procedures and tools
- Experience in use of large datasets for data analysis and reporting
How to Apply
Please send your application letter and CV including three professional references and your salary expectations to [email protected]. All applications should be submitted by 5.00 pm Friday, November 02, 2018.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: