Institute of Advanced Technology (IAT) Job Vacancy For Instructor, Application Details
The Institute of Advanced Technology (IAT), a leading ICT & Business Training Academic Institution with branches in Nairobi, Nakuru and Mombasa, seeks to recruit Instructors to teach in our busy End User Department.
Qualifications for the Instructor Job
- Aged between 20 and 26 years
- Diploma in Computer Science, IT and/or Business;
- A Diploma in Education will also be acceptable.
- The candidate must have a C- in Mathematics, English and C in KCSE aggregate.
- Self-Motivation with a desire to develop a strong IT based career
- Excellent Communication & interpersonal skills
- Flexibility; can work on weekends (Sat & Sun) and early morning hours
- Have a keen interest in teaching first time IT students
- Able to work in any of our branches in Nairobi, Mombasa and Nakuru
NB: Mombasa residents will be considered for the Mombasa Position and Nakuru
Residents will be considered for the Nakuru Position.
How to Apply
Only those who meet the above criteria should send their applications, enclosing copies of their KCSE and Diploma certificates together with their CV’s. These must reach us on or before 5:00p.m on Monday 22nd January, 2018 Institute of Advanced Technology, P.O. Box 20653- 00200, Nairobi, Kenya0725867519 Email: IAT-HR@iat.ac.ke
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: