Institute of Advanced Technology (IAT) Job Vacancy For Human Resource Assistant, Application Details
Responsible to the Chief Executive Officer for planning, co-ordination, and guiding departmental heads in implementing the Sacco’s strategic objectives and policies.
Table of Contents
Qualifications for the Sacco Operations Manager Job
- Bachelor of Commerce (Finance / Banking) OR Bachelor of Business Administration OR B.A Economics, or equivalent
- Possession CPA III / CPS III.
- Possession of MBA will be an added advantage.
- Five years relevant experience at a management level in a Sacco or Financial institution. (Micro-Finance).
- Computer literacy
- Demonstrated experience in strategic management including planning, goal setting, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting.
- Leadership, communication and team building skills, Innovativeness with an interest in Management.
- A diploma in Marketing will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of computerized financial management system
- 30 Years and above
Sacco Operations Manager Job Responsibilities
- To co-ordinate proper utilization of SACCO Resources including, Personnel, Assets, and Information / Communication & Technology.
- Ensure proper planning of Sacco activities at departmental level and utilize the plans to develop a master plan for both short and long-term activities of the Sacco.
- To co-ordinate preparation of departmental budgets.
- Develop and implement innovative ventures that are profitable to the Sacco.
- To oversee member recruitment activities and review of innovative products and services.
- Co-ordinate activities of the Sacco and ensure proper targets and standards are set and achieved at every level of operation.
- To deal with Human Resource and administrative issues in the Sacco.
- Ensure monitoring and evaluation of the Sacco’s Strategic Management Plan.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
How to Apply
If you strongly believe that you are competent to do the above job email your detailed curriculum vitae, with copies of your certificates, your cover letter and a brief description of yourself to reach The Director not later than 5:00 p.m. on Friday 12th January, 2018. Institute of Advanced Technology, P.O. Box 20653, 00200, Nairobi, Kenya 0725867519 Email: IAT-HR@iat.ac.ke
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: