Ingredion Incorporated Job Vacancies 2018 for Technical Sales Representative
- Market specialty products to customers in Eastern Africa.
- Generate, follow up and close sales leads.
- Account management.
- Customer Support.
Supervision NoneArea of Responsibility 1 – Sales GrowthApply financial and business analysis tools to create value for customers and Ingredion.Grow Ingredion’s food business in the territory by recruiting and developing new customers
- Conduct analysis to evaluate financial and business benefits and risks in new projects
- Utilize market intelligence and knowledge of competitors’ activities to develop account strategies.
- Use Ingredion product deployment plan to drive product extensions with existing customers in line with changing consumer needs.
- Achieve set volume and net sales growth targets.
- Expand customer base
- Expand sales to new application areas.
- Maximize profitability by selling right product mix.
Area of responsibility 2 – Market DevelopmentDemonstrate the value of our products and identify new product innovation opportunities to drive business growth within and outside Kenya.
- Work with technical service representative to create formulations and required prototypes to be presented to existing and prospective customers.
- Construct and deliver persuasive sales presentations to prospective customers.
- Engage with customers and grow Ingredion’s footprint outside of existing markets.
Area of responsibility 3 – Opportunity ManagementIdentify and explore new application and market segments for future growth.Critical Deliverables
- Growth plans for identified segments and regions
- Develop and service prospects lists and provide progress feedback.
Area of responsibility 4 – Create Value Based Solution for Customer Needs.Apply deep understanding of consumer trends, customer needs and Ingredion strategy to develop value based selling proposals for existing customers and prospects
- Quantify and articulate potential value to customers.
- Develop long term business partnership with customers.
- Deliver value based sales proposals.
Area of responsibility 5– Price Negotiation and Receivables ManagementEffective price negotiations to secure the business and meet profitability objectives.
- Demonstrate value from Ingredion’s total solution and support to secure targeted customer pricing levels.
- Work with oncerned persons in managing customer pricing based on the product costs.
- Deliver targeted pricing levels based on profitability targets
- Ensure customers pay for supplied goods in line with approved payment terms.
Area of responsibility 6 Generate Solutions to Resolve Customers’ Problems and ComplaintsEngage with customers to find out any problems with supplied products.
- Listen to customers, understand and analyze their problems and complaints, and recommend solutions or cascade appropriately.
- Document problems and solutions to prevent re-occurrence and mitigate future complaints.
- Deliver 100% resolution of all customers’ complaints within set timelines.
Area of responsibility 7 Resource CoordinationWork closely with technical service, customer service, business development & marketing to serve customers and deliver customer growth projects.Critical Deliverables
- Deliver value based sales proposals.
- Streamlined business team.
- Efficient use of organizational resources.
- Product and Application Knowledge
Area of responsibility 8 Advise Customers on Ingredion Range of Products and Applications.
- Design trial plans utilizing technical resources available to create innovative solutions.
- Stay updated on key technologies and developments in the food industry and advise customers accordingly.
- Deliver business growth through product deployment
Area of responsibility 9 Effective Communication with Internal and External Stakeholders.
- Develop an effective working relationship with relevant stakeholders both external and internal to deliver business objectives short, medium and long term.
- Build networks within Ingredion (technical service, finance, supply chain, business development& marketing) and customer organization and leverage on the good relationship to meet the business goals.
Knowledge, Skills, And Requirements
- At least 3 years’ commercial experience in B2B sales.
- Work experience in the food or food ingredient industry.
- Good understanding of food manufacturing processes and formulations.
- An undergraduate degree in food science and technology or related discipline.
- A business qualification is an added advantage.
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili.
- Analytical & numeracy skills
- Good communication skills
Desired Behavior And Experiences
- Food lover
- History of successful projects i.e. delivering innovations.
- History of business growth success e.g. acquiring new customers
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: