Infotrak Job Vacancy 2018 for Senior Research Executives, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Infotrak Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Infotrak Job Vacancy 2018
Infotrak Research and Consulting is a professional research company that was founded and incorporated under the Laws of Kenya in 2004 following the vision of the founder to provide the Pan African Market with suitable information solutions required to sustain the needs of the ever-growing economies.
Headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya, Infotrak also has a hub office for West Africa in Lagos Nigeria and field contacts in more than 20 other countries in Africa.
The research and consultancy firm, which is currently one of the fastest growing in the region, attributes its rapid growth to not only innovation, high level of professionalism and dynamism, but also to the intricate attention given to providing clients with relevant and user friendly reports.
We are looking for suitable persons to fill the following positions.
- Writing market and social research proposals;
- Designing research methodologies;
- Overseeing implementation of research projects;
- Writing reports.
- A bachelor’s degree in social sciences preferably sociology, political science, law, anthropology or marketing. A masters’ degree will be an added advantage;
- At least three years’ experience in desk and field research;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Fluent in English and Swahili. Familiarity with any other foreign language will be added advantage;
- Intelligent, innovative and a team player;
- Computer literacy in Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Familiarity with SPSS will be an added advantage;
- Experience in project management;
- Good presentation skills;
- Willingness to work within and outside Kenya;
- Strong multitasking abilities and able to meet deadlines;
- High level of integrity.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can send their applications, resumes and testimonies to [email protected] by 23rd November 2018.
Please specify in the email subject the reference number of the position you are applying for.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: