Infotrak Job Vacancy 2018 for Personal Assistant, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Infotrak Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Infotrak Job Vacancy 2018
Infotrak Research and Consulting is a professional research company that was founded and incorporated under the Laws of Kenya in 2004 following the vision of the founder to provide the Pan African Market with suitable information solutions required to sustain the needs of the ever-growing economies.
Headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya, Infotrak also has a hub office for West Africa in Lagos Nigeria and field contacts in more than 20 other countries in Africa.
The research and consultancy firm, which is currently one of the fastest growing in the region, attributes its rapid growth to not only innovation, high level of professionalism and dynamism, but also to the intricate attention given to providing clients with relevant and user friendly reports.
We are currently seeking a proficient PA to offer first class support to the senior management.
As PA, your role will be varied and entail providing full administrative support.
- Dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Manage diaries and organizing meetings and appointments
- Book and arrange travel, transport and accommodation
- Organize events and conferences
- Remind the management of important tasks and deadlines
- Compile and prepare reports, presentations and correspondence where necessary.
- Manage databases and filing systems and maintain records of same.
- Implement and maintain procedures i.e. administrative systems already in place
- Liaising with Accounts and admin to organize well contracted clients.
- Collate and file Director’s account expenses.
- You will also cover personal tasks ensuring it is up to date.
- A relevant bachelor’s degree.
- At least (3) years’ experience in the same capacity.
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Intelligent, innovative and a team player
- Computer literate.
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take initiative
- Tactful and diplomatic
- Proficient in Computers considerably Excel, Word and PowerPoint
How to Apply
Interested applicants can send their applications, resumes and testimonies to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23rd November 2018.
Please specify in the email subject the reference number of the position you are applying for.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: