Info-Tech Africa Receptionist Internships 2017
Infotech Africa is an Independent Software Vendor that specializes in payroll software services. Infotech matches innovative approaches in software application development with the unique needs of its clients. By providing local companies with innovative and customized software solutions, Infotech has helped companies become more efficient, save costs, and embrace modern standards of working with technology.
The Intern-Administrative Assistant/Receptionist greets callers on the telephone and in person, routes calls as required, and performs various administrative duties as time permits. Handles all calls and visitors in a friendly, professional, positive and helpful manner.
Table of Contents
- Responsibilities for the Receptionist Intern Job
- Receptionist Intern Job Qualifications
- Send your applications to [email protected] Deadline for applications is January 5th, 2018. Applicants will be reviewed and considered on a rolling basis. Please include INTERNSHIP – Administrative Assistant/Receptionist in the subject line. Applicants should go to and submit a current resume, cover letter and in reference to the position.
Responsibilities for the Receptionist Intern Job
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Operates central telephone system; sceen, and forward calls as required and responds to inquiries.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Processes and posts all incoming and outgoing mail; notifies staff of packages and faxes, wrap and send
- packages requiring special handling; act as central pick-up and delivery agent for incoming and outgoing mail and courier services.
- Maintains inventory and an adequate level of general office supplies; assists with supply orders, distribution of administrative items, and invoices.
- Handles minor accounting activities as needed, courier, taxi, and other invoices for payment.
- Coordinates service calls for office machines; acts as alternate key operator for the main copier, and postage machine.
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Creates and maintains the in-house application that keeps track of employees addresses and phone numbers, and various office phone lists, etc.
- Keeps the front desk and the kitchen areas neat and fully stocked.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
Receptionist Intern Job Qualifications
- College degree or equivalent required
- Relevant work experience
- Courteous, professional and pleasant manner; neat appearance and smell; excellent and pleasant telephone skills, strong communication and Microsoft office suite skills, and positive and energetic interpersonal skills
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: