Indepth Research Services Recruitment 2018 for M&E Learning Advisor Trainee, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Indepth Research Services Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Indepth Research Services Recruitment 2018
We are Africa’s leading training and consultancy center since 2003, offering technical consultancy and training services designed for individuals and organizations in the agriculture, climate change and environment; disaster management; education; food and nutrition; health; humanitarian relief; logistics and telecommunication; recovery and reconstruction; safety and security; water and sanitation sectors.
We seek to recruit an aggressive, confident, fluent, mature and keen to detail Trainee – M&E Learning Advisor and Business Development to manage all communications, both internally and externally on full time basis.
M&E Learning Advisor Trainee Job Responsibilities
Training and curriculum Development
- Identify the M&E training needs, plan and implement training that meets these needs.
- Coach, train, and mentor M&E Officers with the aim of strengthening their technical capacity, exchanging knowledge within the M&E team and providing professional development guidance in conjunction with the M&E Manager.
- Co-facilitation of international trainings workshops in M&E to our corporate and NGOs clients.
- Preparing proposal and responding to related EOI and RFPs
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Writing reports
- Providing management with feedback
Requirements for the M&E Learning Advisor Trainee Job
- Minimum of Bachelor’s in Economics or Statistics and Masters in M&E or related area.
- Certificate in Monitoring and Evaluation and Project Management.
- Training M&E including curricula designing, facilitating training workshops etc. for project staff and local stakeholders;
- Working knowledge of Advanced Excel.
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis including use of analysis software such as R, STATA and SPSS.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience.
- 27years and above
- Experience in designing databases is an added advantage.
- Must be able to deliver under strict deadlines and handle pressure effectively.
This is a Trainee position as such, successful candidate will only be provided with a living allowance of KES 30,000 per Month
How to Apply
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Interested candidates should send their CVs (with 3 referees) [email protected] on or before 22nd June 2018.
Only softcopies should be emailed. The subject line should be clearly marked Trainee – M&E Learning Advisor and Business Development Officer.
- EXPLORE MORE: