Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Indepth Research Services Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Indepth Research Services Recruitment 2018
We are Africa’s leading training and consultancy center since 2003, offering technical consultancy and training services designed for individual and organizations in the agriculture, climate change and environment; disaster management; education; food and nutrition; health; humanitarian relief; logistics and telecommunication; recovery and reconstruction; safety and security; water and sanitation sectors.
We seek to recruit an aggressive, confident, fluent, mature and keen to detail Humanitarian Trainee& Learning advisor to manage all communications, both internally and externally on full time basis.
Roles for the Learning Advisor Humanitarian Affairs Trainee Job
Training and curriculum Development
- Identify the Humanitarian training needs, plan and implement training that meets these needs.
- Coach, train, and mentor Humanitarian Officers with the aim of strengthening their technical capacity, exchanging knowledge within the Humanitarian team and providing professional development guidance in conjunction with the Training Manager.
- Co-facilitation of international trainings workshops in Humanitarian and Disaster to our corporate and NGOs clients.
- Provide feedback and suggestions on course design and materials to support any areas that need improvement.
- Review all course curriculums on a regular basis to be prepared to conduct any course assigned on short-notice.
- Preparing proposal and responding to related EOI and RFPs
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Writing reports
- Providing management with feedback
Learning Advisor Humanitarian Affairs Trainee Job Requirements
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Disaster Management, Sociology, Public Health, International Development, or another relevant field,
- Sound knowledge and field experience of humanitarian relief issues and a commitment to humanitarian relief.
- Demonstrable competence in and enthusiasm for practical training methods.
- A sound appreciation of the range of personal and technical issues facing relief workers such as health, International law, quality standard, gender etc.
- Computer literacy in MS Office is essential
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a humanitarian training environment with a focus on Adult Learning.
- Knowledge of GIS is an added advantage.
- 27 years and above
- Must be able to deliver under strict deadlines and handle pressure effectively.
This is a Trainee position as such, successful candidate will only be provided with a living allowance of KES 30,000 per Month
How to Apply
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Interested candidates should send their CVs (with 3 referees) firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 22nd June 2018.
Only softcopies should be emailed. The subject line should be clearly marked Humanitarian & Disaster Management Trainee& Learning Advisor.
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More