I&M Bank Vacancy 209 for Information Systems Audit
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for I&M Bank Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
I&M Bank Job Vacancy 2019
The role supports the group audit function and entity audit heads with Information Systems audits by driving IS related audit strategic initiatives.
- Participate in the development and execution of the group audit strategy in relation to Information Systems. This includes devising IS audit strategies, introducing IS audit best practices by way of documentation and training and maximize use of computer assisted auditing tools (IDEA data analysis tool) across the group.
- Support group entity heads of audit by providing guidance to entity Information Systems auditors in undertaking audits of Information Systems deployed in different functions being audited by the assurance and consultancy units in line with Internal Audit methodology, processes, procedures and timeframes. This includes review of audit reports from Group entities for quality assurance.
- Perform Information Systems Audits in the entities as and when requested and draft suitable audit reports highlighting root causes and key process/ control weaknesses, non-compliance with procedures and policies, regulatory requirements, among others in those areas audited.
- Undertake IS related special audits/ investigations/ review assignments as assigned by Group Head of Internal Audit.
- Support in the development and execution of the IS Audit plans for the Group entities.
- Provide IS security consultancy services for projects undertaken by the Group entities ensuring compliance with best practice. This includes providing support:
- To business during acquisition and/or implementation of new systems
- In the development of policies and procedure manuals of ICT/IS function and related processes.
- Provide constructive feedback on performance evaluation to GM Group Audit on IS audit team members of group entities.
- Provide support to audit teams in independently extracting and analyzing data using IDEA.
- Administrative work assigned related to Group Audit Function
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field from a recognized institution.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and;
- CISM and Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) will be an added advantage.
- At least 9 year’s relevant experience.
- At least 6 years of experience in ICT/ Information Security function and/or IS Audit function, 3 of which should have been at managerial level in a bank with regional presence.
- Knowledge of banking operations and products in banking.
- The ability to undertake independent, objective assurance activity with a focus to add value and improve an organization’s operations.
- The ability to effectively assess and measure risk (local and regional) as well as risk management strategies.
- Broad understanding of the use of technology in processing information and inherent risks of applying that technology.
- Proficient in the use of IDEA, ACL or other data analysis tools.
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills;
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: