I&M Bank Vacancy 2019 for Delivery Administrator Application Procedure
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for I&M Bank Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
I&M Bank Job Vacancy 2019
At iCube, we are building solutions that will position I&M Bank as a market leader in banking. While lots of companies talk about “digital revolutions” or “delightful experiences,” we’re focusing on building the stuff that matters.
Our team puts the customer at the center of everything we do and strives to exceed expectations at every interaction to deliver exceptional customer experience.
The role holder will be responsible for providing high-level administrative support to the Digital Manager and will have a dotted reporting line to the Human Resources Manager on HR related matters.
The incumbent will also liaise with Line Managers as and when required to do so as to ensure iCube related issues are appropriately and effectively dealt with. In addition, the position will collaborate with the Group companies to assist in coordinating iCube matters arising out of day to day operation.
- Providing administrative support to the Digital Manager which includes diary administrative assignments of the function including stakeholder management
- Managing general iCube department administrative matters which includes liaising with other departments to execute or resolve issues that may arise in the normal course of work
- Organizing offsite & team bonding events that align with our aspirations to drive and uphold a cohesive team culture.
- Challenging & driving new ideas and initiatives to make every working day the most efficient it can be.
- Maintaining a high level of cleanliness i.e. ensuring the office is cleaned regularly and also following-up on repairs and maintenance iCube;
- Engaging in supplies management which includes:
- Receiving all supplies for the floor and reconciling with purchase orders;
- Issuing office supplies to the entire floor and maintaining proper records of all items issued
- Ensuring effective utilization of stationery, grocery and other supplies;
- Advising the procurement department on the requirements for the entire floor; and
- Receiving invoices and facilitating payments to the suppliers/vendors after proper reconciliation is done
- Coordinating and arranging for meetings as required.
- Preparing all administrative details necessary to carry out recruitment for iCube unit which include:
- Scheduling interview date and time in consultation with the panelists;
- Coordinating and ensuring all appropriate candidates undertake the test and providing feedback and update in a timely manner on the results received for necessary action
- In Liaison with Digital Manager and HR Manager receiving and tracking all iCube applications and update the Trello board in a timely manner
- In Liaison with the Digital Manager and HR Manager updating the recruitment tracker for the iCube in timely manner
- Preparing summaries for the candidates who have passed interviews for iCube positions and forwarding the same to HR for appropriate action
- Contacting candidates for the interview and advise them on the interview date and time
- Providing regular update/feedback to candidates on the iCube recruitment process
- Sending out regrets to unsuccessful candidates for positions within the iCube unit;
- Providing candidates with the necessary joining documents.
- Coordinating with relevant departments and ensuring all necessary arrangements are in place prior a new staff joining date
- Coordinating with the branch to ensure staff accounts for the new staff are opened on time;
- Ensuring that the exit management process is well maintained for the iCube department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Secretarial /Human resources/ Business Administration / Management or its equivalent from a recognized institution. (Previous experience in a similar role will be an advantage)
- High levels of initiative and the ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Ability to manage own workflow, work effectively under pressure and pre-empt tasks with limited supervision
- Demonstrable ability in managing and balancing priorities, sometimes when they are in conflict
- Confident interpersonal/communication and people skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills;
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills and report writing skills
- Ability to maintain discretion and uphold the highest level of confidentiality.
How to Apply
If you believe you meet the above requirements, please send your application together with comprehensive curriculum vitae indicating your qualifications, present position, salary expectations and names and contacts of three referees.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: