I&M Bank Job Vacancy 2019 for Monitoring Applications, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for I&M Bank Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
I&M Bank Job Vacancy 2019
Monitoring of ICT services, channels, and transaction uptimes. Lodge and report the service issues/ transaction failures. Monitoring will happen in 3 shifts to manage 24/7 monitoring.
The job holder will report to Assistant Manager Monitoring Applications/ Channels/EOD_BOD/BCP_DR and will be responsible for Monitoring of;
- ICT applications (Core Banking, Swift, Document Management System, Express Clear Cheque Truncation System)
- Alternate Banking Channels (Cards, ATMS, I click,)
- End of Day and Beginning of Day procedures
- BCP and coordinating DR testing
- Monitoring of Bulk Mpesa Transactions
- Monitoring and funding of the Bulk Mpesa account/s.
ICT Applications: (In 3 shifts)
- 24X7 monitoring of ICT applications, channels and transactions to ensure all applications are up and running all the time.
- Ensure all issues/incidents are timely reported, tracked and escalated till closure
- Liaising with the respective Heads of applications, Channels to resolve issues/downtimes.
- Prepare periodic reports on the Service/Channel/Transaction uptimes/failure rates.
- Ensure ICT services uptime with close follow-up with concerned officials.
- Ensure all documentation for the department are filed and stored for reference
- Adhere to Bank’s policies and procedures in discharge of the duties.
End of Day (EOD) and Beginning of Day (BOD)
- Monitor of both the EOD and BOD processes with a view to pro-actively manage any issues arising.
Monitoring of Business Continuity and Testing of Disaster Recovery Site
- Monitoring the testing’s at the EOC
- Provide Periodic reports on the tests conducted and results
Monitoring of and Funding of Bulk Mpesa Transacions
- 24/7 Monitoring of Bulk Mpesa Transactions
- Prompt funding of Bulk Mpesa Transactions.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (Degree in Information Science or Technology will be an advantage)
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in managing Enterprise Systems in mid-sized or big organization.
- Management of 24 by 7 large scale data centers
- ITIL Service Manager Certification
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: