IHG Job Vacancies 2018 for Food & Beverage Support Colleagues
What is your passion? Whether you’re into tennis, swimming or karaoke, at IHG we’re interested in YOU!
We employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies – people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we’re looking for more people like this to join our progressive & committed team at the InterContinental Nairobi .
We are currently looking to recruit Food and Beverage Support Colleagues.
As a Food and Beverage Support Colleague, you will work on a temporary basis when required to ensure that all guests are served to InterContinental Nairobi brand standards in Banquets & Catering Events as well as any other Food & Beverage operation. You will demonstrate the highest standards of hospitality and professionalism at all times.
An up to date knowledge of Food and Beverage product & service techniques will be pre requisite. Effective communication with guests as well as your superiors will be mandatory in order to sustain optimal service delivery. You will establish and maintain effective employee working relationships, attend trainings, participate in daily briefings and other meetings as scheduled.
In return we’ll give you a generous financial and benefits package including duty meals and a chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we’ll give you room to be yourself.
So what’s your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG by 25th March 2018 .
- Diploma/Certificate in Hotel Management or Food and Beverage operations
- A minimum K.C.S.E Grade of C- and above
- Pleasant personality, apt self presentation, energetic and service-oriented.
- Good understanding of the Hotel Industry standards, policies and procedures
- Strong communication skills in English (verbal, listening, writing)
- Must be proactive, adaptable team player who enjoys taking initiative to drive for results.
- Eager to learn & progress, responsible with the willingness to take ownership
Requisition ID: NAI000528
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: