iflix Job Vacancy For Partnership Manager – East Africa, Application Details
iflix is YOUR collection of TV shows & movies that you can stream or download, anywhere, anytime, on any device, on your terms for an incredibly low price. Imagine being able to access a crazy huge selection of your favourite shows, THOUSANDS of hours or TV and movies from all over the globe. Shows from Hollywood and Hong Kong, Seoul and Shanghai, Thailand and Tokyo… And imagine being able to watch it whenever you want, wherever you want, 24/7 on your phone, laptop, tablet, TV…whatever…all for less than the price of a pirated DVD. That’s iflix.
This role focuses on maintaining and growing new and existing strategic partnerships that increases the revenue and subscriber base for the iflix business in East Africa. Essentially this role is to lead, initiate, prioritize, negotiate, execute and measure partnerships with key businesses.
ABOVE AND BEYOND THE BELOW, THAT’S WHAT’S EXPECTED OF YOU – BUT AT THE LEAST PLEASE ENSURE THE FOLLOWING…
- Partnership Retention
- Develop and execute strategy to maximise effectiveness of existing partnerships
- New Business Development
- Propsect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business
- Cold call as appropriate within market or region to ensure a robust pipelinr of opportunities
- Research and build relationships with new partners
- Create presentations, calculate buisness cases and provide proposals
- Set up meetings, plan approaches and pitches. Work with Marketing and Business Development teams to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns and objectives
- Negotiate terms and close partnership deals on terms that are beneficial to iflix
- Link with regional legal?
- Business Development Planning
- Monitor competition and update business development and marketing teams on industry developments that might provide additional opportunities for iflix
- Research and investigate new, exciting and innovative ways for iflix to reach their strategic objectives
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leverging your network
- Share learnings and insights across other iflix operating markets
- Management and Research
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate
- Forecast monthly/quarterly revenue and subscriber base targets and ensure they are met
- Track and record activity on partnership proposals
- Support marketing intiatives by increasing brand visibility and perception of iflix as a local brand and executing marketing strategy via partners’ marketing channels
- Be available over weekends
- Tech & Legal
- Work closely with tech and legal teams to ensure compliance and create solutions that benefit our partnerships that align and complement our internal strategt and roadmap.
TICKING OFF MOST OF THE BELOW CHECK BOXES? GOOD – COME CHAT WITH US!
- Networking, Persuasion and Presentation Skills, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Market Knowledge, Professionalism
- Good understanding of processes and principles within Business Development and Marketing functional areas;
- Good skills to implement Business Development and Marketing processes;
- Good Microsoft Office (especially Excel & PowerPoint) skills OR similar Google applications;
- Standard language requirement: English
- Proficiency level: 3- Advanced Professional Proficiency
- Ability to use the language fluently and accurately on a professional level. Is able to serve as an informal interpreter under unpredictable circumstances. Is able to perform extensive, sophisticated language tasks.
- Good communication & negotiation skills
If you like working on bean bags, hold meetings on indoor swings and play foosball during breaks, COME WORK WITH US!!! Shortlisted candidates will be contacted
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to iFlix career website on jobs.jobvite.com to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: