ICEA Lion Job Vacancy 2018 for Insurance Sales Representatives
ICEA Lion is one of the leading insurance and financial services companies in East Africa, with our headquarters in Nairobi and a network of branches spread across Kenya. We are seeking to recruit Insurance Sales Representatives to work under the LIFE ASSURANCE department in Karen, Nairobi.
- To prospect for potential customers as per the corporate strategy.
- Achieving unit and branch business goals through quality sales and superior customer service to clients.
- Develop business segments as per company strategy with compliance.
- Providing competitive quotations to prospects.
- Consulting on the most effective cover for a particular need, while taking a number of factors into account.
- Setting up meetings, preparing and delivering presentations to potential clients.
- Developing and maintaining good working relationships with intermediaries and existing customers.
- Introducing new products and promoting them through regular visits and frequent communication with intermediaries, existing clients and prospects.
- Ensuring credibility with clients by maintaining detailed knowledge of current market conditions and competitors’ products.
- Delivering good customer service by responding swiftly to queries and concerns from clients.
- Must be a Kenyan citizen.
- Must have a KCSE certificate.
- Holders of Diplomas and Certificates from Tertiary institutions are encouraged to apply.
- Sales and marketing work experience, especially in the insurance and the banking sector, is an added advantage, and any formal work experience is desired.
- Ability to maximize earnings growth, year on year, with our highly incentivized commission-based pay structure and income benefits.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE: