ICDC Recruitment 2018 for Driver/Office Assistant (2 Posts), Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for ICDC Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
ICDC Recruitment 2018
ICDC is seeking to recruit candidates to fill the following position:- Driver / Office Assistant
The holder of the job will be responsible for driving Corporation’s vehicles and offering office support services.
Driver / Office Assistant Job Requirements
For appointment to this position candidates
- Must have at least three (3) years relevant work experience,
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KSCE) mean grade D (plus) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution, Valid driving license, First-Aid Certificate, Certificate of Occupational Trade Test Grade I,
- Valid Police clearance certificate
- Defensive Driving Certificate from a recognized institution.
- The candidates must be compliant with Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010.
How to Apply
If you fit the above profile and are interested please address your application to:-
The Executive Director, P.O Box 45519 – 00100, Nairobi
All applications should be received on or before 5th July 2018.
ICDC is an equal opportunity employer which strives to achieve overall balance in its staffing patterns.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: