I &M Bank Recruitment 2018 for Social Media Marketing Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for I &M Bank Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
I &M Bank Recruitment 2018
I &M Bank Limited, a regional Bank with a fast growing branch network around the country is looking to recruit a competent and highly motivated individual for the following position
REF: SMO/06/2018- SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING OFFICER:
The job holder will join the Social Media team of the Bank which develops and manages the growing Social Media and Online activities for the Bank. This includes but not limited to assisting in implementing the Bank’s Social Media strategy, developing brand awareness, generating inbound traffic and cultivating leads and sales.
Key Responsibilities for the Social Media Marketing Officer Job
The Incumbent will report to the Social Media Manager and will assist in:
Developing Social Media Strategy
- Developing the plan and the parameters for the Bank’s Social Media Strategy.
- Determining objectives, establishing what needs to be accomplished and defining how it will be done, in close liaison with various departments/segments/external partners.
Social Advertising and Analysis
- Planning and placing social media adverts on platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google display ads etc.
- Identifying and setting up the correct target audience for each campaign.
- Experimenting with different types of adverts, creatives and analyzing the results of social media ads.
- Monitoring and refining ad campaigns for maximum Return 0n Investment (ROI)
Managing Social Media campaigns
- Monitoring and reporting performance of Social Media Campaigns
- Tracking and monitoring the effectiveness and success of online initiatives (Facebook ads, Twitter ads and Google ads), in order to calculate Return On Investment and determining efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement.
- Collaborating with Agency for campaign related discussions
Managing Bank’s Social and Digital touch points
- Collaborating with the agency to develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand / Segment / product focused messages.
- Ensuring Digital touch points (Screensaver, ATM Screens, Branch LCD Screens) are updated on a frequent basis and that messaging is timely and relevant.
- Coordinating social media messaging with Marketing department, Product department and Segments heads to align with organizational goals.
Engaging and Monitoring Social Media Audience
- Engaging audience on Social Media and responding to them in a timely manner
- Monitoring the Social sites for any positive or negative feedback about I&M Bank and its products & services and alerting the relevant branch/ department.
Website and Search Engine Optimization
- Using various analytical tools available to measure website activity and having a good understanding of Search Engine Optimization
- Managing the redesign/redevelopment of the organization’s website and suggesting ways to improve the usability, design and content of the website on an ongoing basis.
- Managing and updating website content regularly
- Reporting on various Social Media activities, campaigns, and website statistics using various tools available.
Email Communication and Marketing
- Creating content for various internal and external communications.
- Planning, designing, testing, and scheduling/sending out marketing emails and campaigns that drive product/service signups, lead generation and improve product awareness.
- Working with the ICT team to obtain targeted customer data needed for email marketing campaigns.
- Measuring and reporting on performance of all email marketing campaigns, including advising on how to improve results.
- A creative mind (Thinking out of the box)
- Excellent communications skills; must have excellent writing and language skills and knowledge on how to write effective copy in different styles, for websites, twitter, Facebook, etc. Must have ability to visualise as well as convey a message into relevant and interesting content.
- Technical skills in designing and use of Designing tools such as Adobe Creative Suite will be an added advantage.
- Aware/familiar with online tools for Social Media management
- Customer focused
- Should be creative and technology savvy person with innovative ideas
Social Media Marketing Officer Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism and Public Relations. (Degree in Digital Marketing or equivalent coursework would be an added advantage)
- Demonstrated experience in a specialized Social Media and Digital Marketing company or be a key member of the Social Media team of a major organization
- At least 2 years’ experience of Social Media Marketing in– LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, Instagram t.c
- Experience in handling social media within the banking sector will be an added advantage
- Preferred age 25-32 years
Candidates with no prior hands on experience in handling social media in an organisation need not apply.
How to Apply
If you believe you meet the above requirements, please send your application together with comprehensive curriculum vitae indicating your qualifications, present position, salary expectations and names and contacts of three referees. Your application should reach the address below as soon as possible but not later than 30th June 2018. Please quote reference number followed by the position applied for in the application.
The General Manager-Human Resources
I&M Bank Limited
I & M Tower, Kenyatta Avenue
P.O Box 30238 – 00100, Nairobi
Or email: [email protected] (preferred option)
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: