I & M Bank Job Vacancy 2019 for Complaints Handling Officer
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for I & M Bank Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
I & M Bank Job Vacancy 2019
The jobholder will be responsible for end to end Complaints management/resolution and monitoring the Banks Complaint Management System This includes ensuring that all complaints raised are captured in the Complaint Centre system, assigned to the correct resolvers and resolved within the shortest time possible.
The Incumbent will report to the Team Leader- Complaints Handling and will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all Customer Service Officers, Branch and other bank staff utilize the Mantis Complaints Centre to capture and log complaints
- Proper monitoring of complaints logged in the Mantis Complaint Centre to ensure timely and satisfactory closure of Customer Complaints raised.
- Follow-up with reporters and resolvers for constant updates on complaints
- Regular follow up of Issues to ensure Outstanding Issues are dealt with and customers are updated on the same
- Monitoring and escalating recurring Issues to improve on the level of Service to Customers
- Implementation of the Bank’s Complaints Management Strategy
- Conducting Voice of the Customer Surveys on the Complaints resolution process.
- Communicating to customers upon receipt and closure of the complaint in writing as stipulated in the Consumer Protection Guidelines.
- Handling Customer complaints and Queries on Social Media
- Monitoring issues raised on Service Desk.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Time management skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- High attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Respect for customer and business confidentiality
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Should possess sound organizational and planning skills with good attention to details.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to enable development of open communication, teamwork and trust that is needed to support performance and customer service oriented culture
- Good judgement and decision-making skills.
- At least two years’ experience in a financial institution preferably a bank with familiarity to the call center function
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business related field from a recognized institution.
- Banking qualifications desirable
- Customer service qualifications
- Well versed with CBK Prudential Guidelines relating to customer service
- Knowledge of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures.
- Customer centric/focused.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: