Human Capital Synergies Job Vacancy 2019 for General Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Human Capital Synergies Job Vacancy 2019Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Human Capital Synergies Job Vacancy 2019
Our Client an investment company seeks to recruit a General Manager. The General Manager plans, directs, and coordinates the operations of the Portfolio. The duties and responsibilities for this position include formulating policies, managing daily operations, and planning the use of materials and human resources. Additionally, she/he will develop strategic plans for business growth based on short-term and long-term goals.
- Develops strategic plan by studying opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
- Manages investment portfolios by developing both short-term and long-term investment plans, recommending investments and monitoring, managing and allocating assets.
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Prepares monthly management reports explaining operational effectiveness, trends and variances.
- Monitors businesses and agencies to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed services while staying within budgetary limits.
- Establish and implement policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with board members, beneficiaries, organization officials, and staff members as necessary.
- Builds portfolio’s image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Communicate and embody the portfolio’s vision and values
- A Bachelor’s Degree in business related field.
- Masters’ Degree is an added advantage.
Relevant Knowledge & Experience
- At least 8 years of experience with 2 years in Senior Management
- Administration and Management — Knowledge of business and management principles involved in financial and strategic planning, performance management, developing standards, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, decision making, production methods, process improvement, quality management, coaching, and coordination of people and resources.
- Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Law and Government — Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, agency rules, and the democratic political process.
- Personnel and Human Resources — Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, termination, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
- Economics and Accounting — Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
The General Manager must have developed language skills to the point to be able to:
- Read and interpret documents in English such as safety rules, operating and procedure manuals, newspapers, periodicals and journals.
- Write routine reports, correspondence, business letters, summaries, and reports in English using a prescribed format, and conforming to all rules of punctuation, grammar, diction, and style.
- Ability to speak effectively in English before groups such as customers or employees.
The General Manager must have the following computer skills:
- Ability to produce written documents that include business memos and letters, updates, general correspondence and reports.
- Usage email, performing Internet research, and analyze online information without assistance.
- Communication via email, teleconferencing, video conferencing, using VoIP technology and instant messaging. Initiating communication and instructing others on the use of the systems, when necessary, to ensure smooth and efficient meetings.
All types of computer software including but not limited to Accounting Software, Data Management and Analytics, Publishing Software, Project Management Software and Human Resources Software.
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with General Manager on the Subject line. Deadline for submission of applications is Monday 11th February.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: