Human Capital Synergies Africa Job Vacancy 2018 for Business & Products Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Human Capital Synergies Africa Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Human Capital Synergies Africa Job Vacancy 2018
Our Client, a market leader in the provision of integrated financial services seeks to recruit a Business and Products Officer (BPO).
The New Business and Products Officer (PO) will be responsible for driving product growth in the Client’s chosen customer segments by innovating and designing new products, as well as enhancing existing ones. He/she is a very critical thinker and a problem solver.
- Work in a cross functional team and guide / manage all aspects of innovation and new product development processes.
- Deliver on exceptional quality, on-time and to budget, which exceeds the expectation of the customer and shareholder
- Work with the Head of Engineering to align on workable technology, Head of Business Development to develop and implement plans in line with the strategic direction and operationalization of the business as guided by Head of Operations.
- In conjunction with Business Development, originate new products to meet the customer’s needs in their business model.
- Guide the technical writers and engineering department on new product documentation.
- Guide on design thinking exercises to get the best, most competitive and innovative products in the market.
- Select correct design concepts and fundamental technology for new products or improvement for existing ones
- Oversee key processes and performance reports, data and analysis
- Develop and implement methods and procedures for monitoring projects such as preparation of records of expenditures, research findings, progress reports, staff conferences, etc in order to inform management of current status of each research project.
- Negotiates contracts with consulting firms to perform research or other applicable studies or support where applicable.
- Plan and formulate aspects of design and development proposals such as objective or purpose of project or products, applications that can be utilized from findings, costs of project, and equipment and human resource requirements
- Develop detailed design requirements by obtaining voice of the customer and interpreting into voice of the designers and developers.
- Lead bench-marking and reverse engineering efforts to assess competitive technologies.
- Plan, manage and report status of projects to the HoD and the broader organization at large and management
- Identify product costs and manage projects accordingly using a multi stage tollgate development process.
- Own, deploy and continuously improve the new product development gate process or phases as appropriate.
- Maintain dynamic product development road maps in support of strategic initiatives and the organization strategy as a whole including development of outside technology partners as appropriate to achieve the company goals.
- BSc in Technology, Mathematics or related field or a minimum of a higher diploma in information technology. An equivalent of this requirement in working experience is also acceptable.
- Experience of over 5-10 years in a high-ranking product management position in a complex business setting involving innovations and new products in financial services.
- Worked in a management position for a period of not less than 5 years.
- Other professional certificates along technology are an added advantage
- Should have diverse experience in the fields of product design, management, and communications
- Must have experience resolving daily internal and external problems and challenges in product management that affect a product’s financial and market success.
- Should possess great verbal and written communication skills and demonstrate exceptional leadership skills
- A high degree of professionalism as well as personal integrity;
- Ability to conceptualize, prioritize, and be involved in multiple projects with ease.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- The PO must be proficient in the use of various design and presentation computer software such as MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, Illustrator, Visio, and / or Photoshop
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with Business and Products Officer (BPO) on the Subject line
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: