Human Assets Job vacancy 2018 for General Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Human Assets job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Human Assets Job Vacancy 2018
Our client, a Hotel in Bungoma is seeking to hire energetic, result oriented and aggressive candidates who have the potential and has demonstrated the ability to perform.
The General Manager develops, maintains and promotes a management philosophy that results to customers’ satisfaction and employee engagement, while consistently achieving the mandates of the annual/long term financial and strategic plans of the Hotel.
The GM is responsible for overseeing and providing direction in all aspects of management of the entire facility, including operations, customer service, sales and marketing, food and beverage, accommodation, accounting/budgeting and human resources.
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree Hospitality Management, or any related field
- Certificate in Microsoft Office Applications
- 5 years relevant working experience in a Managerial Position and preferably 3 yrs as a General Manager
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have marketing and customer service skills
- Must have good leadership skills and a team player
- Must have excellent problem-solving analytic
- Creative and innovative
- Ability to understand the hospitality business
- Direct experience in managing food and beverage operations as well as special events
- Demonstrated professional track record in the areas of: Financial Management, Vendor Relationship Management, Human Resources Management, Project Management, Information Technology, Public Speaking, Business Writing, Meeting Facilitation and Food and Beverage Operations
- Familiarity with the practical and financial aspects of managing hotel facilities
How to Apply
If you are interested in the above position, please apply by emailing your CV with a cover letter indicating your daytime telephone numbers, address, and your salary expectation to:
E-mail address: [email protected]
Closing date for applications is 24th September, 2018 and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: