Human Assets Job Recruitment 2018, For Human Resource Manager, Application Details
Our client seeks to recruit a Human Resources Manager who will be responsible for short and long term planning of all the HR related functions such as; workforce planning, recruitment, staffing strategies, wage and salary administration, associate and labour relations, benefits, workforce training and development etc. The HRM will ensure that the organization’s HR operational policies and processes are adhered to and continually improved.
- The preferred Candidate must have Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or any other relevant discipline
- Computer proficiency
- Excellent communications skills
- Good organization and leadership skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- He or She should have 5 years’ experience in a leadership role
- Candidates within the hospitality sector are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
If you are interested in any of the above positions, please apply by emailing your CV with a cover letter indicating the position that you are interested in, your daytime telephone numbers, address, 3 referees from organizations you have recently served and your salary expectation to:
E-mail address: email@example.com
Closing date for an application is Wednesday, 31st January, 2018 and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: