Human Asset Job Vacancy 2019 for Head Of Internal Audit, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Human Asset Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Human Asset Job Vacancy 2019
Our client, a leading International Non-Governmental Organization is seeking to hire an energetic and result oriented Head of Internal Audit who has demonstrated the ability to perform well.
The Head of Internal Audit will support the organization’s internal auditing processes, oversee compliance, risk management and consolidate federation-wide reports and risk to the Board. As The Head of Internal Audit you will design annual plans for proposed audit visits, manage the internal audit reporting process and promote sharing of best practice across the organisation.
Strategic Leadership and People Management
- Ensure adherence and delivery of the organization Talent Management for respective Directorate including recruitment, selection, retention, development and succession planning
- Functional and general management contribution to the senior leadership team
- Develop a team culture that values collaboration internally, cross functionally and in partnership with countries
The organizations Values, Strategy and Change Priority
- Leading Innovation and Change
- Feminist Leadership
- Organizational Values Practice
Internal audit strategic plan and implementation
- To produce and manage annual plans for proposed audit visits and to ensure that Terms of Reference for these visits are agreed with management and meet the organizations standards.
- To ensure adequate coverage of countries within the internal audit plan (including securing resources required), taking into account high-risk countries
- To conduct special investigations and delegate these where appropriate, owning their findings to an appropriate conclusion or hand-off to management, and to ensure capacity exists in the team to conduct these investigations
- To update all internal audit guidance and best-practice, embedding this with both the International team and in-country resources
Improved standards of financial Control
- To liaise with senior management in the organization to ensure issues of corporate concern are identified and form part of management’s action plans.
- To provide advice to the International finance community in the development of new/updated international financial policies and procedures for the organization
- To collate information on all instances of fraud arising in the organization, to ensure that appropriate action is taken in response, and to report to senior management and to the Risk & Internal Audit Commit
- To promote cost consciousness across the organization
Global Internal Audit Activity
- To develop & support the internal audit function in Country Programmes & Members where required
- To develop and disseminate materials and training which will benefit the organization’s internal audit community
- To convene, if required, groups of internal audits for training and the sharing of best practice
- To develop systems to stay abreast of all internal audit work to ensure and to support country internal auditors to follow issues to their most appropriate conclusion
- To promote internal audit influence within the context of accountability
Liaise with the external auditors on the conduct of the organization’s statutory audit
- To develop an appropriate working relationship with the external audi
- To follow up recommendations from the statutory audit proce
- To circulate all relevant audit reports to the external auditors.
Risk & Internal Audit Committee
- To act as Secretary to the Committee
- To present the annual work plan to the Commit
- To report as appropriate the outcome on all the internal audit Activity undertaken by the International Team.
- To respond to issue raised by the Committee at each meeting as requested
- To maintain and present the Federation-wide risk register
- To support Federation Development to produce high-risk country reports at each Committee meeting
- To promote and recommend improvements to risk-management processes across the Federation
- Bachelors Degree in Commerce – Accounting or any other relevant subject
- Masters degree will be an added advantage
- CPA Part III
- Excellent communication skills
- Working experience in substantial relevant post
- Demonstrable experience of managing professional staff in multiple locations.
- Experience of directly managing and reporting to Board Committees
- Experience of managing a multi-entity and complex risk-register,
- A proven ability to manage complex organizational change through to conclusion
- Experience with the international regulatory environment for NGOs
- Willingness to undertake significant travel.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the above position, please apply by emailing your CV with a cover letter indicating your daytime telephone numbers, address, and your salary expectation to:
E-mail address: [email protected]
Closing date for applications is 27th February 2019 and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: