Huawei Job Vacancy 2019 for Account Manager
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Huawei Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Huawei Job Vacancy 2019
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by a commitment to sound operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in telecom and enterprise networks, devices, and cloud technology and services.
Our ICT solutions, products, and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world’s population. With 180,000 employees, Huawei is committed to enabling the future information society, and building a Better Connected World.
- Report to: EBG Director.
- Location: Kenya
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Bachelor’s Degree or above, in Electrical & Electronics, Telecommunication /Computer Science or relevant major from a recognized University.
- At least 5 years’ of experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office
- (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs in Public Sector.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Huawei Certified Network Associate（HCNA）certificate is an added advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply
Please send your detailed resume ONLY to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.No hard copy or phone calls will be accepted. Not later than 12th April 2019.
Huawei is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: