Huawei Job Vacancy 2018 for Network Technology Engineer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Huawei Job Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Huawei Job Recruitment 2018
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider.
Driven by a commitment to sound operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in telecom and enterprise networks, devices, and cloud technology and services.
Our ICT solutions, products, and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world’s population.
With 180,000 employees, Huawei is committed to enabling the future information society, and building a Better Connected World.
Report to: NTD Director
- Focusing on customers’ strategic plans and long-term development in terms of professional services, developing market solutions, and maximizing the value from blue ocean services.
- Developing detailed plans, managing the delivery and securing operations of the projects.
- Consulting, planning, and designing solutions, integrating delivery, and O&M management schemes for entire networks; and control the most advanced ICT networks and technologies.
- Understanding the latest trends of ICT convergence and service based on industry standards and best practices; evaluating, developing, and verifying service solutions for global customers; and lead the service development direction.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above, in Electrical & Electronics, Telecommunication / Computer Science or relevant major from a recognized University.
- At least 2 years of experience in Telecommunication environment ;
- Knowledge of Broad soft VoIP application software ¡s a plus.
- Knowledge of networks and TCP/IP. Has advanced training and/or experience with managing networks.
- Good knowledge in MW, SDH & WDM network
- Has the understanding of cutover and software upgrading procedure.
- Project management skill is preferred.
- Must be willing to travel for long periods
- Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange systems and related messaging systems.
- Huawei Certified Network Associate (HCNA) certificate is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Please send your detailed resume ONLY to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
No hardcopy or phone calls will be accepted not later then 30th April 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: