Huawei Job Vacancy 2018 for Chief Accountant, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants forHuawei job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Huawei Job Vacancy 2018
We are one of the world’s leading telecommunication equipment manufacturers and supplier with offices around the globe. We are seeking to recruit high caliber and result oriented individual to fill the following vacant position:
Responsibilities for the Chief Accountant Job
- Responsible for accounting external compliance, ensuring accounting and reporting comply with local statutory requirements, Chinese regulations, international regulations.
- Responsible for accounting internal compliance, ensuring accounting and reporting are in compliance with the company’s internal requirements.
- Take the initiative to understand business requirements, coordinate with headquarters, Regional Support Office, and country accounting team to provide accounting service and support to reach the target of operations management and financial risks management.
- Implement accounting process and solution, set up country accounting process performance targets, drive execution of processes, improve performance to reach targets.
- Set KPI target for each key account unit quarterly.
- Monthly business reporting and analysis on KPI.
- Daily communication with headquarters related to any concerns or issues.
- Weekly collection of reports and follow-up tasks with business owners.
- Analysis of business trends; development of relevant metrics and feedback mechanisms.
- Participating in the negotiations of significant contracts such as key customer accounts.
- Participate in evaluations on credit rating, credit line for key accounts.
- Sales contracts review from financial view, such as payment terms, FX risk control, guarantee terms, credit line.
Chief Accountant Job Requirements
- Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance plus CPA (K) or equivalent professional Accounting qualification.
- 10 years working experience in the telecom industry, deep understanding of telecom industry, and accounting operating rules is a must.
- Understanding international accounting regulations, with experience working in a multinational company important. Experience with Chinese accounting regulations useful.
- Understanding Chinese language i.e. speaking, writing and reading to review relevant internal processes and regulations, submit reports to headquarters, and communicate with headquarters staff on relevant finance issues.
- Strong inter-personal communication skill, especially cross departmental coordination.
- Business analysis skills with solid experience in finance and Business control.
- In depth knowledge of concepts, procedures, and tools used in controlling & accounting.
- Excellent knowledge of budgeting, controlling and planning processes in a global environment.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: