HRM Connection Recruitment 2018 for Senior Accountant, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for HRM Connection Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
HRM Connection Recruitment 2018
Our client a clearing and forwarding company is looking to fill the position of Senior Accountant.
Senior Accountant Job Duties
- Liaise with banks and ensure daily completion of Bank Reconciliations.
- Assist with cash planning.
- Ensure Tax compliance by remitting all tax payments and returns as required.
- Maintain fixed assets register.
- Analysis and understanding of direct cost.
- Review and analyze the general ledger, financial statements and prepare appropriate accrual and adjusting journal entries in accordance with GAAP.
- Assist in the month end, quarter end, and year end closing processes.
- Assist in the allocation of various expenses across business lines.
- Assist in the compilation of information for the overall Company year-end audit
- Coordinate with Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable departments to ensure proper accounting.
- Analyze financial statements for discrepancies and other issues that should be brought to the CFO’s attention
- Conduct monthly and quarterly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance.
- Prepare accurate, timely financial statements in accordance with our established schedule and with input from the rest of the accounting department
- Collaborate with other finance department staff to support overall departmental goals and objectives
- Special projects as assigned by management
- Leadership and Mentorship
Qualifications for the Senior Accountant Job
- Graduate (Business course, Finance or Accounting)
- 5 Years Progressive work Experience in a busy work Environment (Manufacturing/Retail/Freight & Forwarding Preferably)
Experience in: –
- Tax computations, returns and compliance
- Banks reconciliations and relationships
- Payables management.
- Payroll processing
- General Ledger reconciliations
- Basic reporting skills
- ERP Experience
- Proficient in the use of MS Office suite. Advance Excel skills required
- Must have excellent organizational skills, the ability to complete tasks to deadlines and to work outside of normal office hours at month.
- Ability to prioritize, juggle tasks and use initiative during demanding periods to ensure that all financial transactions are recorded and paid in a timely manner
- Mature, strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- The flexibility to work outside normal office hours as may be required from time-to-time.
How to Apply
If you qualify for the above role, kindly send your detailed cv to [email protected] on or before 16th May 2018.
NB: All the candidates who had applied earlier need not to apply again.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: