HRM Connection Job Vacancy 2018 for Warehouse Driver, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for HRM Connection job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
HRM Connection Job Vacancy 2018
To provide support to the warehousing operations with specific responsibilities of transporting orders over designated routes; ensuring safe operation of vehicles; and loading and unloading orders.
Warehouse Driver Job Responsibilities
1. Delivery Management
- Deliver orders to assigned clients on a scheduled regular route, on time, per schedule
- Load and unload delivery trucks for the purpose of receiving client goods and/or filling orders for transport.
- Interact with clients in a manner that encourages repeat business.
- Drive vehicles (e.g. truck, pick up) for the purpose of transporting orders and materials to designated sites
- Perform daily delivery vehicle inspection
- Accurately pick client orders and ensure its packed in a manner that avoids damage
- Operate powered vehicles (forklifts, pallet jacks, order pickers, etc.) in safe manner
3. Vehicle Maintenance
- Ensure the company trucks or pick up are well maintained (e.g. checking fluid levels, fueling, cleaning etc.) for the purpose of ensuring safe operation of vehicle.
- Ensure minor repairs are done and ensure cleanliness of the vehicle is maintained
4. Warehouse department support
- Assist in general housekeeping of warehouse and display area
- Support in all functions within the scope of the warehouse for the purpose of providing warehousing operations
- Follow warehouse regulations and safety standards
5. Record Keeping
- Maintain records by logging all trips, daily mileage, oil changes, greasing for the purpose of documenting activities and providing reliable information.
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date records on vehicle maintenance, fuel purchases, incident reports, accident reports, vehicle condition reports and other records that are requested
Requirements for the Warehouse Driver Job
- Diploma/Secondary School Education Certificate
- Forklift truck Certification and License
- BCE Driving License
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar environment
How to Apply
If you qualify for the above-mentioned position. please send your cv on or before 15th September 2018 to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More