Hotpoint Appliances Ltd Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Hotpoint Appliances Ltd Recruitment. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
Hotpoint Appliances Ltd Recruitment 2018
We are a leading company in the distribution of electronics and we are looking for competent applicants who possess the requisite qualifications to fill the position of Sales Coordinator that has arisen in the company.
The purpose of the role is to promptly respond to customer’s emails channelled through the retail email, answer incoming calls from customers, respond to inquiries, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems, provide information and maintain client compliant database
- Practice phone etiquette. Greet the customer by name, speak in a clear, calm and friendly voice and repeat caller’s issue to verify understanding.
- Handle all Retail emails and respond to customer queries on email.
- Resolve problems by clarifying issues, exploring answers & alternative solutions, implementing solutions and escalating unresolved problems.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints by clarifying desired information, completing transactions and forwarding requests.
- Process all customer orders on behalf of sales staff.
- Answer all Retail related phone calls and direct them to concerned individuals for action.
- Provide customers with our product information.
- Maintain a retail customer database and update customer information on the system.
- Maintain a customer complaint register and ensure all details are correctly captured and reported.
- Send quotations to customers and follow up on the same.
- Act as a reliever for the Cashier / Sales Supervisor support whilst absent or on leave.
- Carry out customer call survey and document in the system (Salesforce and Orion).
- Document all call information according to HAL standard operating procedures and generate reports.
- Receipt all the money received from invoices.
- Print out all invoices.
- Process the customer care feedback forms and share the report.
- Any other duties assigned by the Manager as and when required.
- At least 2 years’ experience in sales or marketing, customer care representative from a service industry back ground.
- Excellent personal presentation and telephone etiquette.
- Speaks and writes excellent English.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Good organization skills.
How to Apply
Interested qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications quoting the job title and attach an up to date Curriculum Vitae addressed to the HR Manager on or before Wednesday, 11th April, 2018 on email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: