Honeywell Job Vacancy 2018 for BMS Sales Account Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Honeywell Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Honeywell Job Vacancy 2018
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macrotrends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 129,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
Innovate to solve the world’s most important challenges
- Sales Account Manager to drive the BMS Channel business in East & West Africa (based out of Kenya). Drive partner development, Key account management, demand generation and responsible for EA&WA
BMS Channel AOP
- Be the front line seller who drives sales, identifying and generating opportunities for different kinds of customers.
- You will foster client satisfaction by maintaining regular customer contact and managing customer expectations.
- You will develop customer relationships through attending trade shows, seminar, and similar events.
- You will provide education of Honeywell product through technical presentations, seminars and workshops. You will maintain, and provide reports and opportunity status using our customer relationship management system.
- You will provide competitive intelligence and market trends.
- You will provide forecast/demand input to Sales Inventory Operations Planning (SIOP).
- Sales Account manager responsible to drive the Partner channel AOP for East & West Africa (Drive BMS and GRMS business with partner channels)
- Partner development, Training and on-boarding in each countries
- Drive Key account management (Client, end users, Contractors, Consultants), self and team in each countries
- Drive Demand generation and project Specification work for the products
- SIOP / Forecast on monthly basis
- SFDC: Drive SFDC , Project management, pipeline management, activity management of self and Team to meet the business Expectations
- Drive Commercial Excellence objectives, partner program alignment and MOS with partners.
- Drive Business plan with partners, Training and support needs of partners in the region.
- Align to Honeywell system and processes, effectively co-ordinate with Technical, marketing and SIOP/ Customer Service functions For smooth operations
- Drive Weekly and Monthly MOS with team and Partners on business plans.
- Provide weekly / monthly report, Participate in weekly and monthly MOS with Head office
- Closely work with Marketing team for Market needs, intelligence and marketing efforts for products and brands.
- Geographical expansion, new partner expansion and development
Key Success Factors
- Achieve / Exceed East Africa Partner Channel AOP
- Drive SFDC pipeline 3x to AOP, activity management
- Key Account Management and demand generation
- Partner Channel: commercial excellence (Business Plans Partner Growth, New partner expansion)
- Geographic Expansion
YOU MUST HAVE
- Engineering degree (Mechanical or Electrical or Instrumentation & Controls or other ), MBA or Business degree is a Plus
- At least 7-8 years of experience, with 3+ years in Sales /
Marketing experience in Building automation / ELV or Industrial Automation /
- BMS / HVAC / building controls products Selling/marketing experience required
- Good communication skills and presentation skills
- Proficient in MS office (word, excel, power point) , Presentation Skills
- Motivated, willing to travel within region
The Successful Candidate:
- The successful candidate will be from BMS / HVAC / ELV Sales background preferably with Sales experience in East Africa region (West Africa experience is added advantage).
- Experience or Basic knowledge of Building Management System Design.
- Experienced with Electrical and Mechanical contractors and consultants in the regions and buying process.
- Experienced and capable of partner channel management.
- Remote Access Required
- Job ID: HRD49587
- Location: Eden Square 7th floor block 1 Chiromo Road, Nairobi 85600606 KEN
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Honeywell career website on honeywell.csod.com to apply
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: