Honeywell Job Recruitment 2018 for Sales Manager
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macrotrends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 129,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
Job ID: HRD18049
- Sales Manager to drive the Partner Channel business in East Africa. Drive partner development, Key account management, demand generation and responsible for EA Partner Channel AOP.
- Drive the Partner channel AOP for East Africa (Drive BMS and GRMS business with partner channels).
- Partner development, Training and on-boarding across East Africa countries.
- Drive Key account management (Client, end users, Contractors, Consultants), self and team across each country.
- Drive Demand generation and project Specification work for the products.
- SIOP / Forecast on monthly basis.
- SFDC: Drive SFDC , Project management, pipeline management, activity management of self and Team to meet the business expectations.
- Drive Commercial Excellence objectives, partner program alignment and MOS with partners.
- Drive Business plan with partners, Training and support needs of partners in the region.
- Align to Honeywell system and processes, effectively co-ordinate with Technical, marketing and SIOP/ Customer Service functions for smooth operations.
- Drive Weekly and Monthly MOS with team and Partners on business plans.
- Provide weekly / monthly report, Participate in weekly and monthly MOS with Head office.
- Closely work with Marketing team for Market needs, intelligence and marketing efforts for products and brands.
- Geographical expansion, new partner expansion and development.
- Engineering degree (Mechanical or Electrical or Instrumentation & Controls), MBA or Business degree will be an advantage.
- 7-8 years experience, with 3+ years in Managerial position and team leadership and management preferred.
- BMS / HVAC / ELV Sales background preferred with solid Sales experience in East Africa region.
- Solid sales track record meeting and exceeding Targets.
- Proficient experience with start-ups and heavy lifting across sales and development.
- Experience or Basic knowledge of Building Management System Design.
- Experienced with Electrical and Mechanical contractors and consultants in the regions and buying process.
- Experienced and capable of partner channel management.
- Go-getter/ result oriented
- Excellent self – starter
- Problem Solving Ability
- Organized, Time management
- Team Work and diversity
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Honeywell career website on honeywell.csod.com to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: