Home Afrika Limited Job Vacancy 2018 for Unit Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Home Afrika Limited Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Home Afrika Limited Job Vacancy 2018
Home Afrika is a property development company incorporate in 2008, founded on key principles of “homes for all” and “economic empowerment”. Home Afrika seeks to create communities around Africa by providing, quality, sustainable and affordable housing through long term positive societal impact, and synergy in our partnerships, integrity, fairness and discipline.In July 2013, Home Afrika was listed on the Growth Enterprise market Segment (GEMS) on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE) valued at Kshs. 8 Billion. Currently implementing its “Go County” strategy Home Afrika is involved in major projects in various Counties valued at over Kshs. 20 Billion. Home Afrika targets to implement 10 new projects in the next 5 years.
Position Reports to: Group Commercial Manager
Position Supervises: Relationship Managers
Duties and Responsibilities
The job holder’s duties and responsibilities are outlined as follows:
- Establish and manage effective programs to recruit, compensate, appraise and train sales personnel.
- Lead and direct a sales team to meet or exceed sales revenue and profitability
- Collaborates with the Group Commercial Manager to develop sales strategies aimed at improving market share for the relevant product line.
- Liaise with the Marketing department to develop marketing plans, communication and public relations activities in line with the relevant product line.
- Provides monthly and quarterly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity and coordinate resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Co-ordinate and monitor sales activities and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with the Group Commercial Manager and the Finance team.
- Establishes personal contact and rapport with potential buyers through networking initiatives.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams in the relevant product line for the organization.
- Develops specific action plans to ensure revenue growth in the relevant product line.
- Work with the group commercial manager and other commercial team leaders to formulate and standardizes all sales policies, practices and procedures.
- Assist the finance department in collection of outstanding collections.
- Manage existing business and customer relationships for the organization.
- Any other business as may be assigned by the supervisor
The job holder must possess
- A University degree in marketing or business studies is preferred;
- A minimum of five years of related experience.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- Proven ability to motivate and lead and inspire a sales team.
- Experience in developing sales strategies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- A valid driver’s license.
How to Apply
Send CV to [email protected]
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: