Home Afrika Job Vacancy 2018 for Unit Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Home Afrika Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Home Afrika Job Vacancy 2018
The Unit Manager will ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through the recruitment of qualified salespeople as well as planning, deployment, and management of sales activities in order to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings for the organization.
- Establish and manage effective programs to recruit, compensate, appraise and train sales personnel.
- Lead and direct a sales team to meet or exceed sales revenue and profitability
- Collaborates with the Group Commercial Manager to develop sales strategies aimed at improving market share for the relevant product line.
- Liaise with the Marketing department to develop marketing plans, communication and public relations activities in line with the relevant product line.
- Provides monthly and quarterly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity and coordinate resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Co-ordinate and monitor sales activities and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with the Group Commercial Manager and the Finance team.
- Establishes personal contact and rapport with potential buyers through networking initiatives.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams in the relevant product line for the organization.
- Develops specific action plans to ensure revenue growth in the relevant product line.
- Work with the group commercial manager and other commercial team leaders to formulate and standardizes all sales policies, practices and procedures.
- Assist the finance department in collection of outstanding collections.
- Manage existing business and customer relationships for the organization.
- Any other business as may be assigned by the supervisor
- A University degree in marketing or business studies is preferred;
- A minimum of five years of related experience.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- Proven ability to motivate and lead and inspire a sales team.
- Experience in developing sales strategies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- A valid driver’s license.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to submit their application including a detailed CV, daytime telephone contact with a subject line on position applied to [email protected]
Home Afrika Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE: