Hitachi Vantara Job Vacancy For Sales Account Manager, Application Details
Ignite your career with Hitachi Vantara! We have a proven track record of creating the future for more than 100 years. Thousands of the most mission critical systems in the world’s largest enterprises use our solutions today. We’re going to change the way the world works and we’re going to make it a better place. Not by helping our customers and partners innovate but rather, by helping them intelligently innovate so they can deliver outcomes that truly matter for business and society.
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders find and use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society. We combine technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers’ experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Only Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. We work with organizations everywhere to drive data to meaningful outcomes.
Great careers start with innovation and here at Hitachi Vantara, our promise is to deliver insights that power smarter businesses and inspire social innovation solutions for a healthier, safer future. The key to our innovation is our people — our culture values respect, diversity, and collaboration. Join our Hitachi family and together, let’s lead the way to extraordinary!
Role Title: Sales Account Manager
Reporting to: General Manager
Direct Reports: None
Business development and account retention position, responsible for acquiring new assigned non- Hitachi Vantara accounts in the country, and growing existing Hitachi Vantara accounts. Works to attain milestone goals by progressing sales of all Hitachi Vantara products and services to assigned accounts. Uses market solution knowledge and expertise to identify and develop valuable business solutions that leverage Hitachi Vantara’ products and solution sets. Orchestrates internal Hitachi Vantara resources such as Pre-Sales SE’s, Partner Account Managers, Professional Services, and sales management to maximise Hitachi Vantara opportunity with accounts. Develops strong relationships with key buyers and decision makers in accounts. Solve our client’s business challenges leveraging Hitachi Vantara solutions.
· Will be responsible for assigned accounts in the country. These will be a mixture of ‘legacy’ and new accounts.
· Co-operate with assigned Hitachi Vantara Partners in the region.
· Targeted to achieve all allocated objectives associated with the Hitachi Vantara sales plan currently applicable.
· Carries overall quota and is fully responsible for quota and sales objectives within the accounts.
· Main point of contact for the accounts, owning the overall relationship.
· Develops, coordinates and manages all account and team activities within the account. Consisting of sales/pre-sales, support and technical resources. Identifies and brings in any additional resource required to support the strategic objectives of both the account and Hitachi Vantara.
· Responsible for overall business development, programs, alliances and other business activity relative to Hitachi Vantara goals in the account.
· Develops and maintains a master account plan and identifies, documents and communicates the global plan for the account.
· Tracks Hitachi Vantara portion of total IT spend in the account.
· Implements Global agreements with the account, taking into account local terms, conditions and practices for all locations.
· Controls all forecasting and pipeline management for the allocated accounts.
· Plans, organizes, leads and controls balanced sales growth, continued account penetration and customer satisfaction on a long-term multi-year focus. Demonstrates advanced knowledge and practice of the Opportunity Planning Process.
· Must maintain detailed knowledge of Hitachi Vantara software and hardware products, competitive products, customer vertical industry, and have in-depth understanding of the customer’s application strategy. Ability to help customer make future application decisions.
· Comply with all published Hitachi Vantara policy guidelines.
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience
· Possesses proven, professional new business account management skills including multi-level sales negotiation experience. This will include the ability to overcome obstacles in order to gain agreement and work both externally and internally to ensure agreements are reached which are satisfactory to all concerned.
· Ability to ‘cold call’ to open new Accounts to grow existing footprint.
· A strong track record of sales achievement within the new business or account management environment. Appropriate candidates will possess a good solution selling track record.
· A successful track record of negotiating high value orders with a recognised supplier within the I.T. industry or proven experience within Hitachi Vantara in a relevant sales/marketing support or Systems Engineer role.
· Demonstrable business awareness with the ability to adopt a disciplined and commercially approach to achieving goals and objectives including the ability to create and maintain a business plan. Appropriate experience would include being fully conversant with key financial ratios, business indicators and financial trends.
· Possesses good business knowledge pertaining to vertical market alignment.
· A strong and confident communicator and presenter capable of developing excellent working relationships and who can sell him/herself within the company and to customers and prospects. First class verbal communications, report writing and presentation skills. Comfortable operating/presenting at senior management level.
· A self-motivated person who will be expected to work effectively without close supervision making prudent decisions without continual reference to his immediate manager. In addition, the candidate will also be expected to maintain good communication with his management and colleagues that no opportunities are lost.
· Although personally successful will value the team and the advantages it brings.
· Has the ability to work within a support infrastructure, co-ordinating and motivating these resources as required.
· Possessing a personality, which will respond positively to working within the structure of Hitachi Vantara and is genuinely enthusiastic to face the challenge, which Hitachi Vantara offers.
· Ideally, candidates will have been educated to degree level.
· Solution Selling experience.
· Commits Time and Effort to Ensure Success.
· Provides Proactive Assistance/Support.
· Develops Technical Competence.
· Educates Customers through Training.
· ‘Cold calling’.
· Customer relationship building.
· Effective communication with ‘C’ level Management.
· Team Orientation.
· Takes Personal Responsibility.
· Effectively Communicates Ideas.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: