Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) Job Vacancy 2018 for Assistant Manager, Enterprise Electronic Data & Document Management, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) Job Vacancy 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) Job Vacancy 2018
The Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) was established in 1995 through an Act of Parliament CAP 213A of the laws of Kenya.
The mandate of HELB is to source for funds and provide universal affordable financing (through loans, scholarships and bursaries) to Kenyans pursuing higher education in institutions of higher learning in and outside Kenya as recognized by Commission for University Education (CUE) & and/or the Technical, Vocational
Education and Training Authority (TVETA and recover funds loaned to create a National Revolving Fund.
A vacancy has arisen for the position of Assistant Manager, Enterprise Electronic Data & Document Management.
The Board is looking for a highly competent, passionate, dedicated and self-driven individual of high integrity who is able to demonstrate strong leadership skills to fill the position.
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, the Assistant Manager, Enterprise Electronic Data & Document Management is responsible for strategic and operational management of both electronic and manual student loans application records and all institutional records to support the Board’s operations in achieving its strategy and mandate while ensuring alignment of unit’s operations with the institution’s enterprise risk management (ERM) framework.
Key Responsibilities for the Assistant Manager, Enterprise Electronic Data Job
- Developing and implementing the institution’s documentation and records management system to meet the institution’s strategic objectives;
- Execute Enterprise data management of HELB to precisely define, easily integrate and effectively retrieve data for both internal applications and external communication;
- Coordinating the development, communication, compliance and maintenance of procedures, standards and policy that meets document management objectives;
- Oversee requisitioning, classification, indexing, coding and cataloguing of all Board documents;
- Oversee quality assurance processes and data quality;
- Oversee digitization of all Institutional records and documents;
- Oversee development and implementation of sound manual records security;
- Developing, implementing and monitor functional records retention and disposition schedules files in accordance with existing line with legislative and regulatory government regulations;
- Formulating and implementing budget and work plans for the documentation unit;
- Execute timely and cost effective periodic loans verification reports and records management reports;
- Ensuring all records and documentation services are provided in accordance with documented Service Level Agreements (SLA) with another department;.
- Formulating, implementing and maintaining risk register for the unit;
- Motivate and lead a high-performance team through effective training & development, coaching, mentoring and other good human resource management practices.
Assistant Manager, Enterprise Electronic Data Job Requirements
- University degree in social science/information science/Library Science/Records Management
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience of which 3 years in supervisory level in a comparable institution.
- Practical experience in use of relevant MS Office applications
- Post graduate degree from a recognized university
- Professional Records Management Qualification
- Working experience in an ERP environment preferably Microsoft Dynamics AX system
- Knowledgeable in EDMS Software and digitization
- Knowledge in loan systems and processes
- Personal integrity;
- Possession of networking skills;
- Committed team player with customer Experience skills
- Highly analytical, interpretive, report writing and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve results within deadlines
How to Apply
If you believe, you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please send your application, detailed CV, relevant copies of testimonials certificates, day time contact, and contacts of three referees, to reach the office of Chief Executive Officer on the contact below and not later than 7th August, 2018.
Chief Executive Officer & Board Secretary Higher Education Loans Board P.O. Box 69489-00400 Nairobi.
OR Email Address: [email protected]
HELB is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: