HIAS Job Vacancy 2019 for Drought Resilience Advisor NGO(6 Posts), Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for HIAS Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
HIAS Job Vacancy 2019
HIAS is an international nonprofit organization with a vision for a world in which refugees, displaced persons and asylum seekers find welcome, safety and freedom. HIAS operation in Kenya was established in 2002 with the mission to serve the most vulnerable refugees through protection, resilience, economic inclusion and provision of durable solutions.
HIAS seeks to recruit Office Assistants who will ensure high standard of hygiene and cleanliness throughout the premises.
- Develop routines to ensure all common areas of the safe house are maintained to a high standard of cleanliness.
- Assist in the general cleanliness of the offices
- Ensuring the availability of cleaning supplies in all sanitary places
- Use cleaning materials and consumables economically
- Disinfect drains and dustbins regularly
- Empty general waste refuse bins and make sure all refuse is disposed off promptly and using proper disposal methods.
- Any other duties assigned.
- Minimum of secondary school education
- Certificate in house keeping
- Experience as a cleaner for not less than 2 years
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Proven ability to work effectively individually and with a team
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and curriculum vitae indication your current and expected salary to the email address; [email protected] In addition, indicate Vacancy Notice No. in the subject line. Applications not bearing the requirements highlighted in this advert will not be considered. Important: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Closing date 28th February 2019 by 5.00pm
♦To be able to access HIAS Job Vacancies, please »CLICK HERE«
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: