HFC Limited Job Vacancy 2018 for Digital Transformation Delivery Manager
HFC Limited, an integrated property and financial solutions provider has an exciting opportunity in our ICT Division.
We are seeking for talented, dynamic, self-driven and results oriented individual who is committed to performance excellence and participating in our growth strategy.
Job Advert: Digital Transformation Delivery Manager – ICT Division
The Digital Transformation Delivery Manager will be responsible for implementation of Mobile Financial Services solutions and other Digital Banking initiatives geared towards generating Non Funded Income (NFI) for the Bank.
Key focus is on translating this vision into an actionable delivery plan that is aligned to the business strategy and customer expectations.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following Key Result Areas:
- Responsible for the portfolio design, planning, development, testing and deployment of new products (enhancements included) and processes for Digital Banking.
- Responsible for delivering the digital experience (content, journey, and personalization) of banks products and services (in line with the value proposition and features defined by the product owners) to maximize on digital product usage, and digital customer satisfaction.
- Direct responsible for delivery of digital journeys and continuous improvement.
- Diagnose problems accurately and timely; evaluate and develop alternative courses of action; recommend and/or implement creative and effective solutions; document results.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with vendors and all levels of staff; serve as resource for technical or business expertise and advice on strategic priorities and projects.
- Liaise with Solution providers to identify new opportunities for process improvements, product enhancement and/or cost saves arising from system upgrades or changes in the technical platform.
- Contribute technical and consulting expertise in the following domains: Digital and Technology Strategy, Product strategy and innovation, IT Operating Model, Organization & Governance, Cloud and Consolidation, Big Data and Analytics, IT Complexity Reduction.
- Align project process to the organization policy but also adjust according to market changes and adopting agile methods to improve delivery.
The ideal candidates should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/IT/MIS or Business Degree with specialization in IT related discipline from a reputable institution.
- MBA or Post Graduate Degree in Business/Computer Science.
- Minimum of Seven (7) years of project management experience and 5 years of team management.
- Expert understanding of Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) Discipline (Integration, Scope, Time, Quality, Human Resources, Communications, Risk Management, Procurement) or PRINCE2 Methodology.
- ITIL Certification.
- Expert understanding of software development and infrastructure project lifecycles within large companies.
- Experience in creating Business Requirements, Project Plans, Project Schedules and associated project materials.
- Experience in delivering projects that incorporate emerging technologies; Cloud, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Big Data, and Mobility.
The ideal candidate must possess the following:-
- Deep insights into digital content, digital journeys, and digital personalization leveraged by the best digital competitors and the world class digital companies.
- Exposure to banking systems, operations and service delivery is mandatory.
- Demonstrated good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, multi-task across many assignments and delegate.
- Advanced Experience with MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- High level of competency in Project formulation and implementation.
- Thorough knowledge of budgeting and understanding of financial markets.
- Good understanding of core banking business and systems.
- Ability to translate the Bank’s corporate strategy into operational plans and performance management programmes.
- Ability to define, communicate and implement essential operational changes to improve performance in line with the Bank’s business goals.
- Thorough knowledge of CBK prudential guidelines.
- Analytical and strategic thinking with ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Good understanding of existing and emerging technologies.
- Demonstrated good planning and organization skills.
- Team player and must have integrity.
How to Apply
Kindly send your application to email@example.com
Please note that applications should be received by 15th March 2018