HF Group Job Vacancy 2018 for Sales Executive
HF Development and Investment Limited, the property development and investment arm of HF Group has an exciting opportunity. We are seeking for talented, dynamic, self-driven and results oriented individual who is committed to performance excellence and participating in our growth strategy
Overall Job Purpose
The Sales Executive will be responsible for growing the HFDI Business through aggressive property sales and relationship for its business growth and development. He/she will also be linking property Point customers to the organization for provision of mortgage products for profit maximization and value chain additions.
- Provide buyers with details of properties that fit their requirements in terms of price, size and location.
- Advise buyers on prices that they think the seller might consider, and contact the sellers with details of any offers.
- Update existing and potential clients on HFDI offering.
- Put buyers into contact with property professionals, e.g. Mortgage advisers.
- Keep buyers informed, letting them know of progress and follow ups.
- Provide full sales pack to the client and assist in selection of unit/s.
- Guide on payment terms, preparation and issuing of offer letters.
- Follow up with the customers on signing the offer letters and sale agreement.
- A Diploma in Marketing and Sales. A Bachelor’s degree in real estate related field will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a similar environment.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Awareness of latest developments within the real estate fields.
- Excellent presentation & communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, demonstrating professionalism in all dealings.
- Demonstrated selling & persuasion skills.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills with ability to manage assigned tasks in an assertive, efficient and timely manner.
- A self-starter, able to demonstrate high levels of initiative and motivation, but also work closely with other team members and displaying trust and loyalty.
- Must be disciplined and well organized, energetic and enthusiastic.
- Must be able to multi-task and keep calm under pressure.
- A good working knowledge of MS Office packages.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proven ability to provide a customer focused service.
- The flexibility to work outside normal office hours as may be required from time to time.
- Team player and must have integrity.
How to Apply
Share this post with your Friends: