Heritage Insurance Company Job Vacancy 2018 for Branch Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Heritage Insurance Company Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Heritage Insurance Company Job Vacancy 2018
We are a leading Insurance Company, affiliated to Liberty Group, a wealth management company represented in 18 African countries. We use our knowledge and action to guide our customers on their journey to financial freedom. We believe in responding to the changing consumer and market needs through innovative solutions and technologically efficient processes.
The main purpose of the job is to take leadership in marketing, customer service, public relations, operations and overall running of the branch. It performs oversight functions to other core duties and staff within the assigned branch.
- Identify/ develop new business opportunities and intermediaries
- Marketing strategy formulation and implementation for the region in line with overall company objectives
- Achieve business growth targets at the branch in line with the company guidelines on quality business.
- Maintain high public relations amongst clients and intermediaries.
- Prepare timely, accurate, informative reports to management for decision making
- Manage direct sales, individual, corporate and intermediaries sales
- Ensure safe custody of the Branch’s fixed assets by maintaining an asset register and appropriate insurances
- Maintain the Branch cash book
- Management of renewals/ business retention at the branch
- Market research and intelligence within the region
- Excellent customer service and complaints handling
- Manage credit control/ premium collection in line with the company credit control policy
- Ensure staff are well supervised, trained and developed to be technically competent to perform their duties
- Ensure that the Performance Management process is embraced and continuously carried out for effective and efficient service to our customers with a view to achieve overall company business goals
- Advise the Head of Retail Business and the Management on issues pertaining to the business
- Establish and maintain a good relationship with brokers, agents and clients. Also maintain close liaison with other departments in the Company.
- Contribute to the development of operational policies for the achievement of corporate plans as stipulated in the Business Strategy
- Foster and maintain good corporate image through liaison with all competitors, intermediaries and the general public
- Attend all scheduled meetings to facilitate smooth operations
- Business Related Degree from a recognized university
- Diploma in Insurance or progression towards attaining AIIK/ ACII – minimum of 7 papers
- 3 years’ experience in branch management
- 6 years’ experience in insurance industry
- Goal oriented
- Committed and self-driven
- Self-initiative and innovation
- Leadership skills
- Communication skills
- Presentation skills
- High standards of integrity and professionalism
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements you are encouraged to forward your application and updated CV to [email protected] by 4th December, 2018. Clearly state the job title on the subject heading.
Heritage is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages diversity. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: