Henkel Job Vacancy 2019 for Production Manager
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Henkel Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Henkel Job Vacancy 2019
Henkel operates worldwide with leading innovations, brands, and technologies in three business areas: Adhesive Technologies, Beauty Care, and Laundry & Home Care.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Extensive business experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience of implementation of manufacturing functionality of ERP/MRP systems , specifically extensive knowledge of SAP B1
- Knowledge of supply chain management processes (including expediting, lead-time reduction, inventory management, packaging & shipping).
- Strong problem solving skills (containment & counter-measure).
- Manufacturing Engineering (including M&I flow, Standard Operations, plant layout, waste elimination, continuous improvement, engineering change control).
- Broad engineering technical skills and knowledge of implementation
- Demonstrated Lean Manufacturing experience and application
- Process Management – Thorough knowledge of manufacturing processes, procedures and equipment.
- People management – knowledge of personnel procedures and policies, labour control and application of basic employment law.
- Degree in engineering plus 5 years’ experience in chemical manufacturing industry in a managerial position.
- Experience of improving Integrated Management System (IMS) within manufacturing (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OSHSA 18001).
- Quality management / delivering Customer requirements.
- Project management and control.
- Report writing & presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills.
- Ability to organize and plan.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Drives deployment of manpower and resources to successfully execute area manufacturing strategy
- Contributes to development of annual plant objectives; develops area operations objectives and plans to achieve area production and budgetary goals
- Supervises production personnel to meet area production objectives
- Uses production schedule and inventory to optimize utilization of manpower and equipment
- Coordinates SHE activities and ensures compliance with legal/regulatory requirements
- Delivers products of specified consistency and quality to customers on time in full
- Manages/controls spending in line with site operations strategy
- Leads continuous operational improvements
- Manages people, equipment and material assets towards successful execution of manufacturing strategy
- Conducts site capability reviews and develops annual resource plans to ensure ability to meet area production objectives
- Change Management – Interacts with customers and Sales in coordinating new projects and as needed.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Henkel career website on www.henkel.com to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: