Hela Intimates EPZ Ltd Job Vacancy 2018 for Deputy Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Hela Intimates EPZ Ltd job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Hela Intimates EPZ Ltd Job Vacancy 2018
Hela Intimates EPZ Ltd is an apparel manufacturing plant based in EPZA – Athi River.
We are part of Hela Clothing a British apparel manufacturing group which has been operating in Sri Lanka for over two decades.
We desire to enhance our skill capacities by inviting professionals from the apparel industry to join our team.
We seek to fill in the below position.
Operation team is responsible for directing a group of operations in the overall fulfillment of distribution centre (DC) operations.
They ensure that strategic operational plans are developed and implemented within the site, and analyze and report on the achievement of site key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Take part at monthly planning meetings, ensuring plant loading occurs as per budget whilst considering the allocated product mix, order sizes, production feasibility, technical, machinery and skill requirements
- Ensure that all production processes as per the plan are available for the initiation of production by the Pre-Production Meeting and liaise with Merchandising, Raw Material Stores, Fabric Technology, PCU, Cutting and Finished Good Stores to ensure that all materials are released for production on time
- Monitor and confirm raw material deliveries are as per the purchase orders and ensure any discrepancies in raw material and other resources deliveries are promptly informed to the merchandisers in order to fulfill customer order requirements
- Ensure availability of resources, apply techniques/ methods/systems for process improvement of stores operations, implement customer compliance strategies/systems in order to ensure continuous improvement in stores operations
- Check embellishment! special requirements of the planned styles, coordinate with embellishment teams to secure embellishment capacities whilst monitoring the embellishment loading plan and output plan in order to provide an uninterrupted input flow to production
- Possess full/part qualification ¡n a recognized accounting body (CIMA/ CA/ ACCA) or following a Degree in Finance and Accounting at a recognized university
- Work experience of minimum 4-5 years preferably in the Apparel Industry covering areas of Finance, Planning and Supply Chain Management
- Those with an experience working in a FMCG or Manufacturing industry are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Please submit your CV and testimonials so as to reach the below before 15th of September 2018.
The HR Manager
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: